Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to reconnect MyFitnessPal again

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’ve disconnected and reconnected myfitnesspal. It only worked for two days, then nothing again. I can find the place to connect/reconnect from the myfitnesspal app, but when I try to connect from Fitbit, it just takes me to a screen to “download” or “learn more”. I cannot find a place to choose connect, wondering if that is the problem. Myfitnesspal shows I’m connected...

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @6clancys, welcome aboard to the Fitbit Community! I was reading you are not able to connect your Fitbit account again with MyFitnessPal. I'm wondering if you you are using the mobile app or is through the website?

If you are using the website, I would recommend to follow these steps here if the issue persists.

Hope this helps and let me know if the issue continues.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

What about from mobile? Because I'm having the same issue

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @Lililindi, good to see you around. if you are on mobile then the steps are a bit different. Go to MyFitnessPal app and access to your settings.

Settings.png

Here access to Apps & Devices to find all the available apps that you can connect with MFP account.

apps.png

Look for the Fitbit app and proceed to follow the log in and authorization screen to complete the process. If the app is already connected then you will see Fitbit in the Connected apps section.

Connected.jpg

Hope this helps to reconnect your Fitbit and MFP account.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes