Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to revoke access to Fitstar and 3rd Party apps

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've merged together a few threads with similar issues.

Thanks to everyone for reporting this issue. At this time, we are currently aware some users are unable to revoke access to Fitstar & 3rd party apps. Our engineers are working on a fix and I'll update this thread once I have further information. 

Thanks for your patience! 

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi Everyone, 

This issue has now been resolved and I will be closing this thread for further replies. Thanks for your patience! 

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
10 REPLIES 10

Anyone having any issues with:

Trendweight, it's telling me that I'm no longer authorized and to reathourize, but it doesn't seem to reconnect.

Trendweight messageTrendweight message

I thought I'd revoke access in Fitbit, but it won't allow me to, keeps erroring out. "Sorry there was an error trying to revoke access to the application. Please refresh the page and try again".

Now in isolation that's a bit weird, however I thought I'd try weightgrapher and I can't connect that application either. So has something changed at Fitbit's end? It seems odd that 2 seperate apps can't connect.

weightgrapher.png

However, it appears that my connection to myfitnesspal is still active and information is passing between the fitbit/myfitnesspal.

Any ideas?

Best Answer

Have you gone into your app pernisions and revoked these sites?

Now do a reconnect 

Best Answer

Yes, as I stated above

I thought I'd revoke access in Fitbit, but it won't allow me to, keeps erroring out. "Sorry there was an error trying to revoke access to the application. Please refresh the page and try again".

fitbit_revoke.png

Which is what makes me think there is something weird at the fitbit end going on, I can't revoke, or create new connections........

Best Answer

Hi everyone,

I've been trying for 4 days to connect my myfitnesspal to my fitbit account.

When I go on myfitnesspal and try to connect it to fitbit I let every data points chekcked and click on allow.

Then my page goes back to the apps menu from myfitnesspal saying "To connect your FitBit account please allow MyFitnessPal to access all FitBit data points." (which I have done) and nothing happens.

I can't even revoke acces for myfitnesspal on fitbit. I get a message asking me to refresh the page.

Can anyone help me out of this ?

Best Answer

edit: got my self stuck in a forum post loop. Sorry

Best Answer

Hi guys, 

I have the same as well. 😞

I hope a moderator will help us solve this issue. 

Best Answer

Trendweight is now working for me this morning. (reauthorized)

Can't get weightgrapher to connect though.

Best Answer

Hi Kate,

tried several times to reconnect MyFitnessPal, via revoking and permitting again all Fitbit data, but everytime I am receiving the following error message:

"Another MyFitnessPal account has already been linked to this Fitbit account. Only one account may be linked at once."

In the fitbit settings for apps I only have one entry which is everytime the last one. I´ve deleted this entry several times and reconnected. No success.

Thank you and best regards,
André

Best Answer

@SunsetRunner  Welcome to the Community. Thanks for reaching out!

It appears you are experiencing the issue described. At this time our engineers are still working on it, and I'll update this thread as soon as I learn more. Thanks very much for your patience! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Everyone, 

This issue has now been resolved and I will be closing this thread for further replies. Thanks for your patience! 

Best Answer