Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to see data sync between charge 2 and myfitnesspal

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Having trouble here to view meals data from charge 2 dashboard. These data are entered from myfitnesspal, I was able to view the calories data from charge 2 previously but now nothing. Does anybody know how to fix this? Appreciate.

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @cathy2thousand, let me start by giving you a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community. When you have integrated MFP and Fitbit, all food entries from MFP will be share to Fitbit either as Breakfast Summary or Lunch Summary depending on the time you are logging your food. It wond display each line item in detail but will display a summary of the calories. For more information about MFP and Fitbit the following post might be of great help.

I'm curious to know more details of the issue you are experiencing to view your food? Is the food not syncing between MFP and Fitbit? What are you using to view your Fitbit Dashboard? It is the Mobile app or the Web-Dashboard?

Let me know these details so we can find a solution. See you soon!

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Right now there is no calories data shown on Charge 2, even though I log the food entries in MFP. I can still see the history of meal calories summaries before Jan 28th, but nothing after that shown in Charge 2.  It shows "0 cals in" from the dash board, and when clicked the food details page, there is 0 cals always from the page.

Is there a way to reset this, so it starts syncing with MFP again?
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @cathy2thousand. The calories from food are different from the calories displayed on your Charge 2. When you logged food on MFP this will appear on your Dashboard as Calories In and in your Food history will appear either as Breakfast Summary, Lunch Summary and so on.

This calories will contribute to your Food plan and your Calories In vs Out.

On the contrary, your tracker will display the calories you burned and you wont be able to see the calories you logged on your tracker. Only on your Dashboard, so if you can share some screenshots to have a closer look it will be very helpful to provide you a better answer.

There is a way to re-link MFP and Fitbit. If you want to try this, the following post might be of your help so give it a try.

Keep me updated how it goes.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes