Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to sync with UHC app after Google migration

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit is linked to my United Healthcare app, specifically used for the health rewards program. I can earn $2/day cash by hitting a 10k step goal or 30 mins of activity.
Yesterday I switched from my Fitbit to Google login and it all broke. Now it doesn't sync and UHC was unaware this was coming.

It is preventing me from earning money. I don't want to leave FB (been with ya since 1/14/2014) but I can earn $1,000 annually and if I can't get data out from FB - which can only be done FB app to UHC app - then there's financial incentive. IDK what the roadmap is for these integrations to be fixed but this in between time is really disappointing.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Similar situation. Just got a Pixel Watch 2 and tried to switch my UHC Rewards to track with Fitbit instead of Google fit and it won't sync. Now 4 days without syncing. Deleted and redownloaded everything and it still doesn't work.

Best Answer

UHC was not prepared for this merger. It's been more than a month and no update/plan is identified. If I had known, I wouldn't have done it. 

Best Answer