Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unearned badges after syncing with FT Hub app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello there. Yesterday I synced my app with the My FT Hub app and now have had a ton of issues. First off they never synced properly as the stats shares to the hub were not the stats I actually had going in my fit bit app. Secondly today I got an email congratulations me on reaching my 195 goal. This is interesting since I have never once entered my weight being that. I go to investigate and it says that I manually entered a weight of 231 and change on Sunday...wow I absolutely did not do this! Then I go to see my badges and I know have a total of 38 new weight loss badges!!! Including ones where if I lost that much at any point I would cease to exist on this planet. 
Send help!! Hahaha I have no clue how to fix this!

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Shanzobee. Thanks for sharing your FT Hub app syncing inquiry and I'm sorry that you earned wrong loss weight badges. 

You can find the apps that are compatible with Fitbit here. I wasn't able to find FT Hub App there. If you have questions regarding syncing it with the Fitbit App you can contact their support team and they could help you with that. To remove the badges your earned by mistake chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected.

Keep on visiting the forums. 

Best Answer
0 Votes