Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uploading TCX file to runkeeper problem

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just purchased this watch and am having difficulty in uploading my run information into my Runkeeper account.  I downloaded the TCX file as I normally would but when I try to upload it to Runkeeper it tells me that the file type is not valid.  I've done this thousands of times using my Garmin so I know I am taking the correct steps.  Please help.

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @MDS414, welcome aboard to the Fitbit Community! I'm wondering how it goes so far, is the issue still persisting at the moment to upload the TCX dat to Runkeeper?

Make sure you are following the steps for a GPS activity.

To export GPS data:

1. Log into your Fitbit dashboard and click Log > Activities, or go directly to https://www.fitbit.com/activities (you may need to log in).
  2. In your Activity History, find the activity with GPS data that you want to export and click the View Details button. The detail page for your activity appears.
  3. Click the three dots in the upper right corner and choose Export as TCX file.
    User-added image

You can find the file in your Downloads folder.

If the issue persists, my recommendation is to contact Runkeeper support for more details since the this issues is not reported from our ends.

Please let me know how it goes. I'll be around if you have more questions.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes