Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uploads "Outdoor Cycling" to Endomondo as "Other Excersise" and forces to stay that way

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Before recent Fitbit App update, my Flex2 recognized cycling as "Outdoor Cycling" in Fitbit App and pushed it to my Endomondo as "Other Excersise". Then I just had to categorize Outdoor Cycling as "Cycling, transport (Endomondo)" in my Fitbitt App, and convert "Other Excersise" in Endomondo to "Cycling, transport". Since then it remained this way.

After Fitbit for iOS update I had installed few days ago, i can do the same thing, but once I trigger my Flex2 to sync, the Fitbit App converts my excersise back to "Outdoor Cycling" and updates Endomondo training to "Other Excersise" again forcing me to keep it this way.

Is this a bug, or and intended behaviour? And if the latter, what can i do, to keep my bike commutes recorded via Flex2 as "Cycling, Transport" in Endo?

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Forums @Sopel!

There is a chance that this is happening because of some stored cache or bug on either of the ends. In this case I'd recommend that you try to remove the connection between the two and then set it up once more. That should work to get all the information to show up correctly.

Let me know if there are any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Forums @Sopel!

There is a chance that this is happening because of some stored cache or bug on either of the ends. In this case I'd recommend that you try to remove the connection between the two and then set it up once more. That should work to get all the information to show up correctly.

Let me know if there are any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes