Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using Nokia Body +

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Anyone have experience/advice using this scale with Charge 2 and Fitbit app?

Best Answer
57 REPLIES 57

Note that the original owner of Withings bought back the products it sold to Nokia earlier this year, and will be launching or relaunching them later in 2018.  They plan to focus on the medical data and connected health market, rather than just fitness wearables - sounds familiar. 🙂  Hopefully this means that they will continue making products compatible with Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Would you please help a newbie here?  

I read through the thread, some people say they successfully imported Nokia body+ data to fitbit.  But I just cannot figure it out.  

Here's the error message: 

Please fix the following errors

As I logged to www.withings.com, there is not such section: "Enable weight data sharing" in "Share / Publish on the web". 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same problem. Had the accounts linked for months but as of last night it won't sync. I tried to remove the account and reconnect it but I just get an error message when I try to download the data. Screenshot_20181128-162924__01.jpg

Best Answer

Your screen shot shows an error that most likely is on whithings side,  I suggest contacting Withings for help.

There server messages will tell them if it is then or Fitbit.

Best Answer

I'm having the same exact issue with the same error message. It worked fine for over a year, now it will not sync to my Fitbit dashboard. Calling Nokia now after being unsuccessful troubleshooting myself. 

Best Answer

Having the exact same issue. I re-linked my account and tried to download values as well. Just not working anymore!

Best Answer

I wrote Nokia, too, and got an automatic reply that they'll answer me within 24 hours, but so far hearing nothing.   

Should have bought fitbit Aria 2 :(((  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hopefully it gets sorted as mine dropped out 2 days ago........

Best Answer

I got an email from Nokia/Withings. 

They referred me to the list:  https://support.withings.com/hc/en-us/articles/217572678 

Fitbit is listed on the 2nd row. 

Seemingly fitbit and withings share nothing?!  😞 😞 😞  

Best Answer
0 Votes

This makes no sense! The apps were sharing for a full year up until a couple days ago... I mentioned all of that in my email to them, along with screenshots, so I will update once I get a response...

Best Answer

Well, it looks like they've at least noticed/acknowledged the issue. So that's promising. 

Best Answer

Hi,

I am having the same problem where data is not transferring to my Charge 2. Hopefully, they will find a solution very quickly.   

Best Answer
0 Votes

@LetsGetFitForev the data between Withings and Fitbit has nothing to do with your Charge 2, but with sending the data from you Withings scale to your Fitbit account.

What is the problem with your Charge 2?

Best Answer

No, I do not have a problem with my Charge 2.  The data/weight from Withings was not transferring to the Fitbit app.  However, this morning I noticed ALL of the data has now transferred, so apparently the problem is fixed.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yeah it looks like the problem is fixed now. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's been fixed. Woke up and everything synced perfectly!

Best Answer

1. Yes, somehow it is fixed.  Today I can see my weights (from Nokia Body+) on my fitbit app.  

2. Meanwhile, I got an email reply from Nokia/Withings Customer Service:

"Please allow me to inform you that Fitbit is no longer our partner app. It means that we do not import any data from them.  I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused."

I have no idea what this person is writing about.  Perhaps my English is too poor (English is my 4th foreign language).  I kept explaining that I cannot see my scale measurements in my fitbit app, that is, I cannot EXPORTING Body+ data TO fitbit.  But he insists writing on IMPORTING data FROM fitbit.  

3. Feeling frustrated, today I purchased a new fitbit Aria 2 to avoid further syncing issues.  However, I encountered another connecting problem with Aria 2, described here: https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Aria-2/Error-Can-t-Connect/td-p/2379984   

It's not solved yet.  :(((  

D**n!!!    

Best Answer
0 Votes

The issue we were posting about here has been solved. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@erica15t I would normally ask that if a post was found helpful to Mark it as solved, but I see that you where not the person these originally posted the problem. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I was replying to the person who indicated he had a totally different issue with the Aria Scale. 

Best Answer
0 Votes