Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using Nokia Body +

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Anyone have experience/advice using this scale with Charge 2 and Fitbit app?

Best Answer
57 REPLIES 57

It is Dec 5, 2018 today.  Is it only me that the Nokia Body+ stopped synching again?  

My last successful sync was on Dec 3.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Nikolai.C have you contacted Nokia they are responsible for their connection to Fitbit. 

The best we can suggest is to remove permission to Nokia then go into your Nokia account and setup the link.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Rich_Laue   Thanks!  Somehow Body+ started to sync again.  

Yes, I did contact Nokia before, but it wasn't helpful at all as I wrote in a previous post. 

That was why I purchased the scale Fitbit Aria 2, but that turned out to be a tragedy.   Aria 2 is a crap.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

I haven't had problems with the Aria 2 scale

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Nikolai.C and @Rich_Laue.

@Nikolai.C If you are experiencing issues with your Aria 2, maybe you could post about it in our Aria 2 board. I'm sure that you can find assistance in case something is not working as intended.

Let us know if there is anything we can help you with.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same thing... it's Dec 17, 2018.

When I start the wizard (https://www.fitbit.com/weight/withings), I get this error:

Please fix the following errors:
  • Unable to authenticate Withings user. Withings server returned the following error: Unknown status code.

I'm entering the right email & password. So it looks the problem is still not solved.

Please let me know if you get it to work.

Moderator edit: Format

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the  Forums @FrancoisA.

Thanks for sharing those details.

As it has been mentioned, Whithings is aware of the situation and they are working on it. At this moment we do not have any details on the matter. Hopefully it will be resolved soon.

Feel free to reach out if you need assistance with anything else.

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @LanuzaFitbit

From the user side of this, there seemed to be some notification that the API authentication has changed?

Either way, I get the same "Unable to authenticate Withings user. Withings server returned the following error: Unknown status code." message that others are seeing.

From Withings, all my searches dead end at a listing of their API changes, specifically referring to a now deprecated authentication protocol. (And then they helpfully request that we reach out to "the developers of our partner app" and share this info with them.) So, if you didn't know already (I'm assuming it's not new info) there has been an authentication protocol change.

See: http://developer.withings.com/oauth2/#tag/OAuth-1.0-(deprecated)

and: http://developer.withings.com/oauth2/#tag/OAuth-2.0

Best Answer

Sorry for the double post, but I found in their release notes that the authentication method deprecation occurred on November 30th, 2018.  

So that would be consistent with what others have reported earlier in this change.

Best Answer

HELLO EVERYONE,

I'm a new to the fitness trackers world and i just got my charge 3 SE. After reading all the posts i find myself confused regarding which scale should i get. I was thinking to get Body+ or Aria 2. However, after reading the whole thing up there I'm totally lost. 😞

Any recommendations will be appropriated

Best Answer
0 Votes

As of two days ago, I was able to connect Fitbit to the Withings accounts, and it is pulling the data across (Wight, date, time) 

Yeah Hoo!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Doc_100,

I'd really appreciate if you could share how you did it?

I've just tried again with this wizard: https://www.fitbit.com/weight/withings

And it still get:

• Unable to authenticate Withings user. Withings server returned the following error: Unknown status code.

Thank you.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sadly, I did NOTHING special...  it just worked - It hadn't worked for me for almost a week, but I used that same wizard, and it allowed me to link the Withings profile to the Fitbit app.

You are able to put in your login information and select your Withings profile, yes?

I just checked the link ( https://www.fitbit.com/weight/withings ), and it is still showing the accounts as linked.

Best Answer
0 Votes
It just randomly drops in and out. I don’t stress when it drops out and just a couple of days or a week when it starts working again..

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the  Forums @HSpiff@Dematrix@Doc_100@FrancoisA and @Samsoom.

Thanks for sharing your experience on the matter.

We will be sure to pass this on to the rest of the team. Please know that our team is looking into the situation. We'll be sure to let everyone know as soon as we get any updates on the situation.

Feel free to reach out with any further questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes

No I can't select my profile because I can't authenticate. And yes, I use the correct Withings user/pass, I can login on the Withings website with my user/pass.

This is where it stops and the error message I get:

withings.jpg

Is there something else I should know?

Thank you.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @FrancoisA.

I apologize for the delay in my response. Thanks for sharing that screenshot. 

At this moment we do not have any news on the matter but please know that our team is aware of the situation, we are looking into the situation.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Best Answer
0 Votes