Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 3 Not Uploading GPS Activities To Strava

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have the versa 3 with the fitbit app on iPhone 13 (latest iOs 16) and soon after the google health rollout fitbit no longer syncs activities to Strava.  I have to manually export the tcx file.  GPS data working, I've rebooted phone, logged in/out of both apps, revoked access and granted again, nothing. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi there @jcfenton, it's good to have you in the Community.

I appreciate you reach out to the Community. I'd recommend you check this article, How do I connect my Fitbit account with another app?.

Or contact the third party customer service.

Have a good one.

Best Answer
0 Votes

FYI I have followed the recommended steps multiple times on different days and it does not resolve the issue.

I also contacted Strava support and they indicated: “Fitbit issues are not something we have visibility into. Fitbit pushes activities to Strava and if there is an activity on Strava that's not on Fitbit, Fitbit pulls the activity from us.”

Best Answer

Fitbit to Strava link is indeed managed by Fitbit so the reply by Strava is correct. And as usual @LucioFitbit's replies are everyting but useful.

There are many people (also in this forum) that have problem of syncing with Strava but I don't have any problem. I'm really puzzled about this strange behavior.

Formerly Giampi71 - Retired from Fitbit for good on November 13th 2023
Best Answer

I have had this same issue all of a sudden out of nowhere since around 10th November.  All other sync apps that I use are working fine (Garmin, C2).

Is there any resolution to this?

Best Answer
0 Votes