Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 3 not syncing to Noom

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit Versa 3 is not syncing with Noom although it is connected in Noom

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @AnanYlloh. Welcome to the Community Forums. @DramaQueenDiva Thanks for helping out!

If you haven't tried yet, please follow these steps:

1. Unlink the app from your Fitbit account. For instructions, see How do I manage apps connected to my Fitbit account?
  2. Reconnect the app with your Fitbit account. For instructions, see How do I connect my Fitbit account with another app?

Please know that once the fitness tracker is linked to Noom, the steps do not sync in real-time. It can take up to several hours for the steps to show in Noom. Test it out and let me know if your issue persists.

By the way, I've moved your post to the Third-Party Integrations board for organization purposes.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @AnanYlloh,

Is the device syncing to your Fitbit app?  If it is, then the reason it's not syncing has something to do with Noom and nothing to do with Fitbit.

If it's not syncing with the Fitbit app, it's something to do with the device itself, and we can help you with that.

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @AnanYlloh. Welcome to the Community Forums. @DramaQueenDiva Thanks for helping out!

If you haven't tried yet, please follow these steps:

1. Unlink the app from your Fitbit account. For instructions, see How do I manage apps connected to my Fitbit account?
  2. Reconnect the app with your Fitbit account. For instructions, see How do I connect my Fitbit account with another app?

Please know that once the fitness tracker is linked to Noom, the steps do not sync in real-time. It can take up to several hours for the steps to show in Noom. Test it out and let me know if your issue persists.

By the way, I've moved your post to the Third-Party Integrations board for organization purposes.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer