Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 4 won't connect to Strava

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have tried to find out the answer without posting but there are so many conflicting messages with the added confusion of the different models of watches. 

My Fitbit versa 4 says that it is linked with my Strava account and yet when I have been for a walk, it's not loading the data to my Strava account. Any ideas? I have tried rebooking access and reloading it but this has made no difference! Not ideal with a new watch!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

Are you tracking your walk using GPS? Only GPS runs, walks, bikes are synced with Strava.

Formerly Giampi71 - Retired from Fitbit for good on November 13th 2023
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

Thanks - possibly not now you've mentioned it. Sorry for the ignorance but could you help me and tell me how I would make sure it's being tracked using GPS?

Thanks again

Best Answer
0 Votes

I don't have a Versa 4 so, rather than giving you not precise information, let me link this excellent post by @LZeeW (see point 1 )

Formerly Giampi71 - Retired from Fitbit for good on November 13th 2023
Best Answer

Thank you @Dopovo for your time and advice and @LZeeW for the clear instructions - the GPs wasn't on by default. I have switched this on now so fingers crossed next time I do a walk, I won't have to count on my husband to add me to his walk that tracked with no issues! 

Best Answer

Hello

i have the same issue on my Sense 2. The integration is linked on both Strava and Fitbit but my data doesn’t pull though. So frustrating. Did you find a solution? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you so much for this! Solved my problem I've had for months that Fitbit live chat couldn't resolve.

Best Answer
0 Votes

FYI your tracker dies not link to Strava, your fitbit account does. 

Yes GPS will be needed. 

I'm moving this thread to third party apps. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi

Yes, I meant my Garmin account used to work but Fitbit doesn’t. I’ve tried GPS on walks and skiing. The accounts say they are linked, but activities don’t upload. I’ve tried every step suggested in forums, but nothing works.

Claire
Best Answer