Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa Lite won’t sync to MyFitnessPal

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi - My Fitbit app will not sync to MyFitnessPal. I’ve revoked access and given back access to both apps on each app’s side. I’ve gone through other forums to see if there are other tricks and I can’t find anything. The syncing has worked in the past, so I’m super frustrated. IOS platform... I’ve seen Android issues, so it’s not that either. Thank you, community! 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Moderator Edit: Added label

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Ahobbs13 - Here are the tips MFP offers in a case like this. I’t often important to follow the steps in the order presented. Hope it helps.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SunsetRunner your help is always appreciated. Hi @Ahobbs13let me give you a warm welcome to the Community Forums!

@Ahobbs13 thanks for the information provided on your post. If you haven't done yet, please follow these steps:

1. Make sure your Versa Lite is syncing with your Fitbit account. For troubleshooting syncing, see Why won't my Fitbit device sync?
  2. Unlink the app from your Fitbit account. For instructions, see How do I manage apps connected to my Fitbit account?
  3. Reconnect the app with your Fitbit account. For instructions, see How do I connect my Fitbit account with another app?

Hope this helps. 

Best Answer
0 Votes