Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WW does not sync corrections

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am so frustrated. If I delete an activity on the fitbit app, it does not get synced to my WWs app. I have contacted WWs three times and they do not fix anything on their end (so I will quit WWs at the end of this billing period.)

So - today, I recorded my TRX class, but then I realized I put in the wrong time, so I deleted it and reentered it. But, both get downloaded to WWs. I am not sure if that is a bug on WW's side or Fitbit's side. Anyone know?

But, WWs should definitely have the ability to delete an activity that comes from fitbit, and it does not. You can delete activities you entered from the WW site.

Anyone else seeing this? found a workaround? Or complained to WWs and been ignored?

Moderator edit: label

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @lfm710, my apologies for the late response and I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing this issue without having  a valid solution.

Many integrations are able to recognized new data entered in your Fitbit Dashboard and its shared across the third party app you are using according to the specifications for its usage, however a few apps are not able to recognized changes made to these entries. Meaning that if you delete an existing log, it will not delete the entry in your Dashboard or vice versa.

In this case we are limited since Fitbit doesn't own or maintain third party integrations. It's up to the owner of the third party app to implement or update features for their app. Unless there's some sort of limitation on Fitbit's side (e.g. no Fitbit SDK), then it's safe to assume that the owner of the app is the one to contact if you're interested in seeing the integration improved.

If by any chance I got more information that could help, I'll let you know!

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi there @lfm710, my apologies for the late response and I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing this issue without having  a valid solution.

Many integrations are able to recognized new data entered in your Fitbit Dashboard and its shared across the third party app you are using according to the specifications for its usage, however a few apps are not able to recognized changes made to these entries. Meaning that if you delete an existing log, it will not delete the entry in your Dashboard or vice versa.

In this case we are limited since Fitbit doesn't own or maintain third party integrations. It's up to the owner of the third party app to implement or update features for their app. Unless there's some sort of limitation on Fitbit's side (e.g. no Fitbit SDK), then it's safe to assume that the owner of the app is the one to contact if you're interested in seeing the integration improved.

If by any chance I got more information that could help, I'll let you know!

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks. I have sent a link of this to WWs and maybe they will understand it. Meanwhile, they I am getting calls from someone at WWs who wants to help me with my  "my sync problem." ARGH. 

Best Answer
0 Votes