Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walgreens Rewards not recognizing my Fitbit

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Can not get the Walgreens app to recognise my Fitbit Alta

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

From Walgreens side please simply choose a tracker. The Walgreens account does not connect to your Fitbit tracker, but connects to your Fitbit account and the type of tracker matters not. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @eivomlive.

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing the difficulty you're experiencing with getting the Walgreen's app to recognize your Fitbit Alta. I recommend following the steps from this help article: How do I connect my Fitbit account with another app? If you're still having issues please let me know if you get any error message. 

I'll be around. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

From Walgreens side please simply choose a tracker. The Walgreens account does not connect to your Fitbit tracker, but connects to your Fitbit account and the type of tracker matters not. 

Best Answer

Your solution worked, but I had to do it through the website, not the app. Thank you. 

Best Answer

Thank you for your reply @eivomlive. It's great to see you around @Rich_Laue.

@eivomlive I am glad to hear the instructions provided by @Rich_Laue helped you resolve the issue. Thank you for sharing that you had to do it through the website, not the app.

@Rich_Laue thank you for your help!

Have you checked our Discussions board? There you can share your story, find some fitness tips, recipes and more! Give it a look!

Keep on visiting the forums! Robot Happy

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

What is a tracker?  I've spent 20 minutes trying to find how to connect the two from both sides and just get sent in circles.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@kateharp It's nice to see you on the Community. Thanks for getting in touch about this. 

A tracker is a Fitbit watch/tracker, you can find the Fitbit models in here. Please follow these steps to connect your Fitbit and Walgreens account: 

1. Log in to your account on the app or website of a company that offers Fitbit integration
  2. Find the section for connecting another account. This section is often called "Apps" or "Connect."
  3. Follow the on-screen instructions and log in to your Fitbit account when prompted.

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer