Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Warning! FitBit App Incompatibility With Pacer App

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have called and complained about this issue but didn’t get an email response back so I don’t think it went anywhere! I have been complaining for 3 months about my steps being deducted from my App suddenly. I finally figured out why. It’s every time I log an exercise, walking program, stretching program, etc on Pacer. As soon as it syncs with FitBit the FitBit App downloads the data then DEDUCTS the steps AND deletes the exercise data from the FitBit App! Luckily the steps data remains on the Pacer App! If you call FitBit their mainframe has the data but they can’t push that data back to your App! Why? Any other App out there can restore data to your device! Furthermore, if I have identified the problem why hasn’t Tech Support been able to identify it? Furthermore, why haven’t they fixed it in over 3 months?! When can all of us who use FitBit and Pacer (there are literally thousands of us) going to be able to have a stable platform again?! I’m tired of doing 10K+ steps and looking at my device and seeing 124 steps! Is this what happens when Google takes over a company? Customer Service quits caring about customers?!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

I’m moving your post to the Third Party Integration forum.  I think it is a better fit for this issue than a device forum.  Other users with the same issue are more likely to add on and bring more attention to this problem.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes