Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weight Watchers and Syncing All you need to know

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am 99.9% sure I can give you the scoop on the WW and Syncing of your devices with FitBit.

First - Once connected, sync will be automatic. Timing is out of your control, but it does happen a few times a day. That is not what this is about. This is how to get your device to work with Weight Watchers.

Go to Weight Watchers and under account. There on the left go to Cutomize your Stragety.

Under that you will see Connected devices and apps. Regardless of what it says (Mine says none) click See All. You should see a list of devices. If you did this prior you will see yours listed.

The real key here is, when you go to do this, or if you tried before, if you DO NOT get the prompt to put in your account name/password, it WILL NOT WORK! No if, ands, or but(t)s to it.

If your devices is listed, disconnect the device. Now after you do that you MUST (and I don't know why this is) YOU MUST log out of Weight Watchers.

Now go into your FitBit account and go to settings. From there go to Applications on Left. You should see your Weight Watchers Application listed. If you DO Click on the Revoke ACCESS. 

NOW LOG OUT of FitBit - Again, I don't know why but you MUST. 

I think it has someting to do with locking your settings until you sign out (Both WW and FitBit)

Now go back to Weight Watchers and go to the account/Customize/See All and now when you click on FitBit you should see at the bottom for you to give a email and Password, and the Agree Button. It's when you see this you know you got it. If you don't see it, it WILL NOT WORK. and you need to start over again. On my wifes, I did this 3 times.

If you go back and sign into FitBit, Account Setting/Applications you should see the WW app listed. Note: Nothing really looks different here.

Now go back into Weight Watchers and if you go to the  account/Customize/See All, you will again see the fitbit listed at the top. (I say again if you this before)

Now you may have to be patient  before it will show. On my fitbit it took 12 hours to show.

The way you can verify - is when you sign into the WW app, go to the Activty TAB. Thats the TAB under the Daily Remaining. If you see Fitbit listed (even if its a zero) it is communicating. If it shows 0 (Zero) Now is when you need to get off your butt and do some walking or excerise for 20 minutes minimum to get at least a 1 there. Good luck and if this is not working, reply to me and I will try to help.

The KEY is for the WW part to ask for that username (Email) and password. other wise how does it authorize your info! 

Your Friendly neighborhood Computer Tech,

Larry W

Best Answer
22 REPLIES 22
I’m good, but now misplaced my charger.....

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

Did you toggle Apple Health on?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Can you sync foods logged into Fitbit with WW or vice versus. Don’t really want to log in two apps. 

Best Answer
0 Votes