Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weight Watchers double tracking activity points- Flex

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi there,

All the activity I do (daily steps, and then additional workouts) are being tracked on weight watchers as individual things, essentially doubling my activity points.  WeightWatchers says they only recieve the data from Fitbit, so that there might be something wrong on the sending information end....  Its driving me nuts. Help?

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Welcome to the forums @GeoRix! It's great to see you here. Smiley Happy

There seems to be a problem with the WeightWatchers link to Fitbit; in this case you'll need to double check on their current bug reports about the status of this problem. This is because the integration was created by WW and they should explain how they interpret the data from your Fitbit tracker.

There's a workaround for WW provided by @Shatzi in this thread, hopefully it will correct your logged activity and show it as a single log. Smiley Wink

Let me know if you have any questions, have a great day! Smiley Very Happy

Fitbit Community ModeratorHelena A. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was this helpful? Yay! If it was, please vote for it or mark this as a solution. Show us!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks @HelenaFitbit.  I tried the work around, but it is still double tracking my activites and my steps.  😞  

I will just suffer through the math...  🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi

Seems that the latest version of WW app finally solved this issue.

At least yesterday's running session gave me 12 fitpoints ans only 2 for the steps, although there were 14K steps for the dayn most of them from running

Best Answer
0 Votes

Has anybody figured out how to get WW to stop counting double everything. Mine just recently started doing this. if i workout 40 min, i get 2 40 min workouts showing up on WW.  If i do 9000 steps, i have 2 9000 steps for that day, etc. It just started this about a week ago, i have tried the fix posted earlier on this thread, i have logged in and out, tried resyncing and i cant figure this out.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My issue has never been resolved since I originally lodged the complaint.  Both sides (fitbit and WW) claim it is the other's issue.  I see it as a WW issue - since my workouts only show up once in Fitbit.  

It certainly messes with my weekly activity points - but I have come to the resolution that I will just have to do the mental math.

Technology.  We demand so much of our little electronic devices.  

Best Answer
0 Votes