Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weight logs from VeSync etekcity scale not syncing from MFP to Fitbit

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I use a VeSync etekcity scale that is linked to MFP. MFP is also linked to Fitbit. Up until a couple of weeks ago, I would weigh myself, the weight would sync to MFP, and then sync with Fitbit. VeSync used to have an app just for the etekcity scale; however, within the past couple of weeks, they updated their app and now it's part of the VeSync app as a whole (they make a lot of "smart" devices). Since that time, my weight info is no longer syncing with Fitbit.

My weight syncs from the scale to MFP, but will not continue on to sync with Fitbit. However, my steps are still being synced between Fitbit and MFP with no issue. Additionally, if I go into MFP and manually add my weight, it syncs to Fitbit immediately. So there is clearly info being shared, just specifically not the weight that comes from the etekcity scale. Fitbit just cannot/will not sync the info from MFP that comes from the smart scale.

I have disconnected everything several times now and reconnected. I have logged out and in several times. I have connected the scale to MFP only; no weight sync with Fitbit. I have connected the scale to Fitbit only; no sync. I have connected the scale to both apps at the same time; no sync. I'm stuck. I have no idea why when I manually enter a weight in MFP is syncs with Fitbit as usual, but the weights in MFP that come from the scale automatically will not sync. I have disconnected and reauthorized multiple times, in multiple combinatins,  with no luck. Ideas? Thanks.

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there @Merryins, it's good to see you in the Community.

I appreciate the information shared. I'd recommend you follow the instructions on How do I connect my Fitbit account with another app?. Also verify you have the latest Fitbit Firmware and OS of your mobile device as well.

Some users usually find it useful to unpair and then pair both apps again to refresh the performance, if you already have them paired.

After you perform these steps you can also try to restart your Fitbit device.

If you continue having the same problem, please contact our Support Team.

Hope this helps.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yeah, def still having the same issue, even after unlinking, restarting, refreshing, relinking, refreshing about a dozen times. All firmware, apps, and my OS are up to date. This is very frustrating.

Best Answer

Hi there @Merryins, it's good to see you around in the Community.

I am sorry for this situation. I'd recommend you contact the third party customer service or Support Team.

Have a good one.

Best Answer
0 Votes