Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weight watchers app and Fitbit HR

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My weight watchers app says connected to Fitbit HR but my Fitbit says weights watchers app not available for my device??

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @Cjewett and welcome to the Community! Smiley Happy

In this particular situation, I would like to suggest going to the Applications settings on your online Dashboard and check if Weight Watchers is on this list. If it is, please remove it. Then, restart the connection with WW by connecting both Weight Watchers and Fitbit once again. 

In case Weight Watchers and Fitbit are still not connecting properly, feel free to reply! Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
18 REPLIES 18

Hello @Cjewett and welcome to the Community! Smiley Happy

In this particular situation, I would like to suggest going to the Applications settings on your online Dashboard and check if Weight Watchers is on this list. If it is, please remove it. Then, restart the connection with WW by connecting both Weight Watchers and Fitbit once again. 

In case Weight Watchers and Fitbit are still not connecting properly, feel free to reply! Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer

Thank you!  It was the weight watchers app. But they synced 

Cindy

Best Answer

Hi,

Hopefully, someone proves it's me and not my new Iphone but here goes.  My Blaze and old Iphone 5s used to sync both steps and activity fine and separate the points awarded back, my new Iphone 6s and same blaze only records steps but does not pick up walks or activity and award points back accordingly?

What's going on, i've updated all the software to the latest versions, (to be fair the WW app looks different also with a food and activity switch), but my weekly target is set to a figure that recognised that excercise.  I am also aware I can change my target, i just liked the way the old app and sync recorded exercise.  

Can anyone help?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Your mistake was updating the app. Don't update what isn't broken. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @legzakimbo24 and welcome to the Community.

Just as a heads up, I've merged your post into this thread where Community members are experiencing something similar. I would recommend that you follow the tips that @MarcoGFitbit suggested in his post above.

Hope this helps!

Derrick | Retired Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes

how fini authorize apps with Fitbit 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi - need help syncing a Fitbit Charge 2. Get to the sync page on the WW app, add it, then nothing. Hit "update". Nothing -- no next screen to Log in. All previous solutions are very dated, and links just connect me back and forth between the Fitbit and WW log in page. Is there a workaround? Thanks!

Best Answer
Try logging into your WW account on your computer and doing it there.

Cindy Jewett APN CRNA
Best Answer
0 Votes
Did that too. Any other suggestions? Thanks for your help-

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello.  I had a similar situation.

1) Revoked Fitbit access to WW.  I didn't want my daily weight from my Aria to go to the WW app.  I don't know what I was thinking.

2) Took Fitbit off of WW.

3) Reconnected using the steps you suggested.  WW didn't ask for any credentials.  I logged off and logged back in the site prior to this step.

4) Saw access was granted on the Fitbit site.

5) My activity still isn't sharing.

Any ideas?  I've done this several times.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Have you tried going onto the WW app to activities, scroll down to the bottom to sync with Fitbit app? Other than that, I'm sure what else for you to try.

Cindy Jewett APN CRNA
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your feedback. I have. I thought maybe it would take time, but it's been about two and a half hours since I connected the two apps again and it's still not syncing. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same issue. It never prompts for the fitbit login information but says it's connected. I've been on the phone for hours mulitple times with WW. I'm on the phone with them now and have been for the last hour or so.  This is such bullcrap.  The WW program works but their tool is t-total crapola. The old app was way better.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is not solved BTW

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for this!  It worked like a charm!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yay!!

Cindy Jewett APN CRNA
Best Answer
0 Votes

Rejoined WeightWatchers. Still having app issues. WW and Fitbit app not talking. Both updated. Both disconnected and reconnected.  I have a Charge HR 2.

Is anyone else having these issues? Is it an app lglitch on WW or Fitbit? Fitbit says the app is compatible, but shows a photo of the old WW app. I'm thinking they haven't updated to sync with the updated WW app. 

Can anyone help?

Thanks-

Nancy

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem

Best Answer
0 Votes