Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What FitBits can i use to integrate the Freestyle Libre + Miao Miao Glucose results?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi there,

I am wondering what models of FitBit can be used with the Freestyle Libre and Miao Miao transmitter in regards to Constant Glucose Management?

basically, using bluetooth send results to my fitbit on my wrist versus having to scan it with my phone or libre scanner

thanks!

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

@rondell Welcome to the Community. Thanks for your interest in Fitbit and Freestyle Libre and Miao Miao transmitter. 

Fitbit has an open API which means that there are tons of apps that use it to integrate their service with ours. The best way to tell if an app is compatible with Fitbit is to go to the third-party site (or app) and poke around their settings to see if you can connect Fitbit. You can also browse their site for information or contact the app owner and ask if they integrate with Fitbit. You can learn more about it by checking this post

Let me know how it goes. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m looking to do the same with the Charge 3 and the MiaoMiao2, but I don’t know whether it’s possible with Fitbit Charge 3.  Anyone know?

Moderator edit: Format 

Best Answer

I've been told that it's not possible with anything but the ionic or versa.
which is a bummer as i wanted something smaller on my wrist.

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the swift reply.  That's not good news though.  I have a Charge 3 and I was hoping it would be compatible.  I suppose I'll end up switching from Fitbit to Apple if I have to upgrade to a smart watch. 

Best Answer
0 Votes