Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are my current options for scales that sync with fitbit?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

One of us uses fitbit; one of us uses Apple Health.  Fitbit and Apple Heath aren't compatible.

I am looking for a new scale that will work on both platforms. 

The Nokia Body+ seems like an easy choice, but most people seem very unhappy with the app.  Does the Nokia app even matter if you are primarily using fitbit /Apple Health/my fitness pal?  I don't want to pay almost $100 for pure frustration.

Would an Aria work OK on Apple Health if you use myfitnesspal as an intermediary?

Any other current options?  We like the accountability of the automatic sync (it prevents ostrich "head in the sand" denial of current weight)

Moderator edit: label

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @Patty123Patty, good to see you are visiting the Fitbit Community! As I was reading your post the first choice it came to my mind was the Whiting Scale which now is own by Nokia. I'm not sure about how it works with Apple Health, but I believed this would be an option if you are looking a complete integration. I had a conversation with other users about this scale, if you haven't seen it yet, take a look to the following thread: Using Nokia Body +

To answer your question the Nokia Body+ it is important, since it will allow the communication with other apps including your Fitbit account. Keep in mind with third party integrations, is the account that shares the data and not the devices.

The Aria scale will do a fine job, specially of you buy the Aria 2; however as I mentioned earlier, I'm not sure how third party integrations work with Apple Health, but one thing is certain. MyFitnessPal will received your weight data synced on your Fitbit Dashboard.

Hope this helps a bit, see you until the next opportunity.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes