Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Withing Issues

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I noticed this morning my measurements from my Withing Scale didn't sync up to my fitbit app so I went to https://www.fitbit.com/weight/withings# to try and download my data but I got this error message when I tried.  

Please fix the following errors:
  • Oops! An unexpected error occurred. If it continues please report it at help.fitbit.com. Error id: 6CA2EE34:8EA6_A92D8E75:01BB_5CB5D2F8_CA32F:4932

And I'm getting a similar issue when I try to unlink my account I get this message. 

Please fix the following errors:
  • Unable to unlink Withings profile. Withings server returned the following error: Unable to find linked Withings profile for the user.

Anyone else having this issue today?

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

I am getting the same errors. It looks like there are issues again between Fitbit and Withings...

Best Answer

And another "Me too" vote.

@KateFitbit just posted on a new thread https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Third-Party-Integrations/Withings-Scale-not-syncing-with-Fitbit/m-p/... that Fitbit have updated the integration, which requires us to reauthorise the link ... however, like you I can't unlink my account as she suggests...

Best Answer

I have the exact same problem and get the same exact error messages when clicking the links you mention.

Best Answer

I just wanted to sing, "You Are Not Alone" to you guys.  It's still messed up for me as of now.  Hopefully it will be fixed automatically, but I wanted to chime in here in case this thread produces actions needed by me to correct this.  Good luck, everyone!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yep, exactly the same here. Seems like they effed up the restructuring of the communications so that the  withings account can't be unlinked/found.

Best Answer

After being broken for two weeks, looks like it's working again!  I had previously unlinked my account to (unsuccessfully) relink it and have been attempting to relink every day since then.  Much to my amazement, today it worked!  FYI

Good luck and I hope it works for you!

Best Answer

Glad it is finally fixed!

Best Answer

It's not working for me today. 

• Oops! An unexpected error occurred. If it continues please report it at help.fitbit.com. Error id: AC44D32E:7320_A92D91DD:01BB_5CD881A2_20AA58B:370B

I cleared my cache and cookies and even tried incognito.

Best Answer
0 Votes