Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Withings change to Oauth 2.0 Nokia / Withings Healthmate

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi

I cannot get my Nokia(Withing) scale measurements imported with the fitbit tool.

https://www.fitbit.com/weight/withings

It does access my account and I'm allowed to select a profile but there is an error when trying to download my data.

• Unable to download Withings data at this time. Withings server returned the following error: Cannot set value of the field additionalMeasurements Field: more

My email is correctly in lowercase as previous posts on this matter suggests.

Fails on both Crome and Edge browers.

Withings does not have any settings on https://healthmate.withings.com/ that seems to be of help.

I'm currently trying to use IFTTT.com to sync but so far it's been less than ideal. For example the weight is doubled when syncing which gave us a good laugh at first..

Pulling my hair over this, especially after reading a fair bit on this forum about syncing before buying the scale.

Is this because Withings is changing to oAuth 2.0?

If not, will it become an issue when they change?

Is it possible for a developer to take a second look at this Withings to Fitbit tool?

Here is some information from Withings regarding their API changes:

http://developer.withings.com/oauth2/release.html

http://developer.withings.com/oauth2/#tag/introduction

Any and all help that you have is most apprieciated.

This is a present for my wife and the Fitbit integration was a key selling point.

Shes using a Fitbit charge 3.

Thank you!

/Marlenes husband Ola 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello everyone! 

Thanks for sharing all of that information and what is going on over on Withings side. Hopefully this will be resolved soon and let all of you to continue using it as you were without any issues.

Let me know if there is anything else I can help you out.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
135 REPLIES 135

I'm getting the exact same error as you. I noticed that my weight today hadn't synced to Fitbit. Yesterday it synced without issue. So i revoked access and then went to set it up again and now i get the error "Unable to download Withings data at this time. Withings server returned the following error: Cannot set value of the field additionalMeasurements Field: more"

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem. It has been working for days, and FitBit is continuing to try to update, but there must be an issue with the data coming back from the Withings Server.

They are two different companies and I bet Withings changed something in their interface most likely and Fitbit has to update their data request code. I had to manually enter my Withings weight in the FitBit app today, but I prefer it to be automatic since it also keeps the timestamp.

Screenshot link: https://imgur.com/a/l5jpMlu

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am getting the exact same error as well. My last successful sync was 17:15PST yesterday.

I have unlinked & successfully linked the account a few times but it will not transfer any data.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello,

Same issue here.

Hope this will be solved quickly.

Slts

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same issue Here, I hope it gets a response soon. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Myself as well. Noticed today that it didn't sync today or yesterday. Same error in the connection wizard.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm also getting the same error. Thanks for starting the thread.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the info, I noticed the same yesterday.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Add me to the list as well.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same for me, it was ok yesterday. 

Gimmi
Best Answer
0 Votes

Me too. Has been working great since I bought the Ionic a few months ago, and one of my favorite things about the watch.  Please fix this Fitbit!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Exact same problem here. I wish I had found this post before I spent the last several hours trying to debug my wifi router and extender (which apparently were and are working just fine). Smiley Sad

Best Answer

I'm having the same issue as of Monday as well. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My problem started Monday morning as well. Funny thing is, my scale feeds data to Nokia and to the Heath Mate app on my phone without a hitch. The only problem is that it’s not showing up on the FItbit app on my iPhone and it’s not making it to my dashboard on the Fitbit website. Do you think Fitbit realized how many people were dumping their Aria scales in favor of the superior Nokia products? Do you think Fitbit may have stopped supporting the Nokia product?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Everything works the same except Fitbit can't properly grab the data from Withings. Therefore, you won't see that data in the Fitbit ecosystem, includes Fitbit online and the Fitbit app. The Withings side of the house is identical including health mate and any Nokia apps.

Need to wait for the Fitbit engineers to update their code, or perhaps seek some type of authorization from Withings to get the third party integration to work. Hopefully it happens soon. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same problem for me as well, logged on Monday morning but nothing since.

Best Answer
0 Votes

same problem for me too

• Unable to download Withings data at this time. Withings server returned the following error: Cannot set value of the field additionalMeasurements Field: more
Best Answer
0 Votes

Everyone who's having this issue should also report it to Withings. Hopefully it will get attention from both Fitbit and Withings and get addressed quicker. Here's a link to submit the issue to Withings support directly:

https://support.withings.com/hc/en-us/requests/new#_from_cat_200118197_from_sec_115003513527

Best Answer
0 Votes

Done and thank you!

Best Answer
0 Votes