Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Withings change to Oauth 2.0 Nokia / Withings Healthmate

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi

I cannot get my Nokia(Withing) scale measurements imported with the fitbit tool.

https://www.fitbit.com/weight/withings

It does access my account and I'm allowed to select a profile but there is an error when trying to download my data.

• Unable to download Withings data at this time. Withings server returned the following error: Cannot set value of the field additionalMeasurements Field: more

My email is correctly in lowercase as previous posts on this matter suggests.

Fails on both Crome and Edge browers.

Withings does not have any settings on https://healthmate.withings.com/ that seems to be of help.

I'm currently trying to use IFTTT.com to sync but so far it's been less than ideal. For example the weight is doubled when syncing which gave us a good laugh at first..

Pulling my hair over this, especially after reading a fair bit on this forum about syncing before buying the scale.

Is this because Withings is changing to oAuth 2.0?

If not, will it become an issue when they change?

Is it possible for a developer to take a second look at this Withings to Fitbit tool?

Here is some information from Withings regarding their API changes:

http://developer.withings.com/oauth2/release.html

http://developer.withings.com/oauth2/#tag/introduction

Any and all help that you have is most apprieciated.

This is a present for my wife and the Fitbit integration was a key selling point.

Shes using a Fitbit charge 3.

Thank you!

/Marlenes husband Ola 

Best Answer
135 REPLIES 135

@AlvaroFitbit @LanuzaFitbit 

I give in, this has gone on too long. Consider me an ex-Fitbit customer. Zero customer service! I’m sure I can find alternative trackers and apps that will do what they say and apps that actually work. Thanks for nothing😡

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Brimmers sorry to hear that you are leaving the Fitbit family and for the the delay in my response. As mentioned before it is odd that you are still being affected as the fix helped the majority of users. Still we appreciate the patience you had and hope you continue achieving your fitness goals.

I'll be around.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello

me either it does not work 😞
The problem is not solvedBalance Withings.png

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @DomWolves.

I apologize for the delay in my response. Thanks for sharing that screenshot and letting us know that you are still experiencing this issue.

In this case I'd like to ask you some questions to better understand what is happening:

• Please confirm if you Have you tried disconnecting the apps and reconnecting them. If so, please try connecting them through a different web browser.
  • Since when did this start happening?

I look forward to your reply.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @LanuzaFitbit 

• Please confirm if you Have you tried disconnecting the apps and reconnecting them. If so, please try connecting them through a different web browser.

Yes Of course 🙂

• Since when did this start happening?

Like everyone else, last sync on 04/15/2019

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @DomWolves.

Thanks for your prompt reply.

Please know that our team is aware of this and it is being looked into. As soon we have any further updates we will be letting everyone know. 

In the meantime, if you have not, please try reaching out to Withings directly. Perhaps they could find a workaround to get your apps to connect.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer

Hello @LanuzaFitbit 
I have already contacted withings here is the last answerLanuzaFitbit mentioned you in the Fitbit Community   wolves59 gmail com   Gmail.png

Best Answer
0 Votes

Although I do generally agree that Fitbit is not a responsive company, and I am often disappointed with them, this problem has been corrected for most of us.  I wish I could help figure out why yours isn't working, but my Fitbit and Withings scale have been syncing correctly.

Best Answer

@DomWolves @SueChem I hope you're doing well! Sorry for the delay in my response.

@DomWolves thank you for sharing what Withings Support said as this helps set the right expectations. Let's hope the issue can be resolved to all users.

@SueChem thank you for sharing your experience and happy to hear that the issue was resolved for you.

I'll be around.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@DomWolves This issue has been resolved on our end, but we do want to help you get set up. Can you let us know what browser you are using? 

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer
0 Votes

hello @KateFitbit 

I use Chrome mainly but I also tested Firefox or Edge, the problem remains the same.
At the same time I do not see the link between my browser and the synchronization between WIthings and Fitbit servers

Best Answer
0 Votes

@DomWolves Thanks for getting back to me, I relay this information for our team, though I don't have a timeline for fix. I don't have an answer for you regarding why it would be the browser right now. At this time, we aren't receiving other reports, so we are looking for alternative ideas as to why you may not be able to connect. 

Update: Sending you a PM for further information. 

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer
0 Votes

Help!  No Withings to Fitbit syncing since 9/18/2019. Many others having the same problem!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Best Answer
0 Votes

Lucky you! Mine last worked on 3rd May! Unfortunately when I post about it on here my comments get removed and I get shirty messages from the Fitbit people saying my comments are being moderated as they are negative!

well mine is still not working. (waits for comment to be removed and getting told off!!!)

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Everyone - 

Our team is currently aware that as of last Thursday, Withing scales users are unable to access the Withings link and may not be able to sync or setup their scale with Fitbit. We are working on a fix and hope to have it resolved soon. Thank you very much for your patience and reports. 

Please follow this thread for updates. 

Since this thread is on an older, resolved issue, I'll be closing it for further reports to keep things tidy. 

Best Answer