Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workouts not syncing with AIA Vitality

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My workouts cannot be synced for days and it has been very frustrating. I have uninstalled and reinstalled both apps. De-linked and linked my Charge 5 to my AIA Vitality app. Somehow my workouts are just not syncing/registered on my AIA Vitality. When I took a look at my AIA Vitality app, the last time data was synced was on 11 Oct, which coincided with the big update that Fitbit pushed down. Anyone facing this issue? 

Best Answer
10 REPLIES 10

same issue here

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here.

My Versa 4 is synching to the Fitbit App, and I have also checked my Fitbit dashboard on-line - all are correct.  Last date on which my vitality app updated automatically was 9th October.  I have logged missing points a couple of times since then, which vitality added manually fairly quickly.  In my last message to them I asked if there was an issue between Fitbit and Vitality but I've had no reply.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here. I moved the Fitbit account to Google and since then there is no sync between Fitbit and vitality. I link and un-link several times and also uninstalled and reinstalled both Vitality app and Fitbit app. On both apps shows as connected to each other. I think that when I moved the Fitbit account to Google, automatically my email was updated to @gmail replacing my previous email and the credential Vitality has for my Fitbit account are under the old email. I called Vitality but after 20 min on the phone they didn't fix the issue. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes encounter the same issue , last automatic updated data in vitality was 11/10/23. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same issue, similar timing. Coincided with Charge 5 software update but I did manage to sync once after that. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Exactly the same here. Migrated to Google last Thursday after receiving a Pixel Watch 2. Since Sunday, Vitality shows no activity.

I would not have migrated had I known this would happen.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Have we found a resolution to this problem. I only bought I Fitbit to track my AIA points and it just doesn’t sync anymore. Only had it a month and was going so well. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m AIA Vitality app, try delinking Fitbit, leave 10 mins, and the re-link in the Vitality app. Keep Fitbit app running during the process. This finally worked for me. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

The issue is resolved for me. Not sure what happened backend but the data is now synching normally again. *phew*

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine too. I had to manually request Monday and Tuesday of last week to be added on, but since then they have synched correctly, and that is also with swapping between a Pixel 2 and a Charge 5. Now if Google could just make that process a seamless one, we'd be much better off.

Best Answer
0 Votes