Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yoga App For Android

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is their a yoga app that integrates with fitbit for android?

Best Answer
11 REPLIES 11

Thanks for stopping by @shantron! The only Yoga app that we have listed as supported is FitStar Yoga. Is that the one that you were looking for? You may want to check the list of supported app

Hope this helps! 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

But that one is not available for android... 

Best Answer

It's great to have you here @Célina! Yeah, currently FitStar Yoga is just available for iOS. 

Thanks for your understanding. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

When will it be available for android?  Will it be included in the cost of Fitstar premium?Thanks!

Best Answer

It's great to have you here @Melissa1988! I don't have any information about when it's going to be available for Android. However, you may want to post it in our Feature Suggestion board because those ideas are viewed by our engineers and developers. 

Additionally, FitStar and FitStar Yoga have its Premium separate. So, if you think you'll use more FitStar Yoga you may want to buy it instead of just FitStar. 

Hope this helps! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've already posted it in feature suggestions! Just vote for it! 

Best Answer
I don't understand. This has request has been posted multiple times year after year. Can you answer our questions or if you don't know, Find someone that can speak directly to our requests? I know you're just a moderator but giving us canned responses is even more frustrating than just saying you don't know. Myself and others would like to know what is the hold up in getting Fitstar yoga on Android? That's all we want to know. Please don't direct me back to the suggestion page bc it's been suggested and requested there multiple times. Your canned responses are what's frustrating customers. Just say either you don't know and find someone that does know. It's not rocket science
Best Answer

Couldn't agree more! Ridiculous...

Thanks for posting!

Best Answer

The suggestion is here: https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Suggestions/Fitstar-Yoga-for-Android/idi-p/2157917

Please follow the link and vote for it!

Share the link on social networks!

Best Answer

Absolutely need this on android. I paid for premium, then switched from ios to android. All my regular apps are here, even the small local ones. I was astonished to find that first at yoga is not. 

Best Answer

Fitstar yoga, 😆 autocorrect 

Best Answer
0 Votes