Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zip is not sending steps to Myfitnesspal

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
My zip is recording steps but not sending them to myfitnesspal. Fitbit app shows calories from Myfitnesspal,
So app is sincing.
Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Welcome to the Community @Lgrapps. If your Fitbit account is not syncing with your MFP account, re-link the two accounts by doing the following:

1. Sign into your Fitbit dashboard.
2. Click the gear icon in the upper right corner and select "Settings" from the drop-down menu.
3. On the left side of your screen click "Applications."
4. Under MyFitnessPal, click "Revoke Access."
5. You can then re-link the two accounts by going to http://www.fitbit.com/apps/myfitnesspal.

After relinking, you can verify that your accounts are syncing by using one of the following data points:

1. On Fitbit you can check for your meal summary and logged activities from MFP.
2. On MyFitnessPal, go to "My Home," then "Check-In." You should see your weight, Fitbit Steps, and Fitbit Sleep Minutes. 

I hope this helps, let me know the outcome. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I don’t have zip. But my Fitbit is not sending data to MyFitnessPal app. I’m getting MyFitnessPal app I for on Fitbit app. I tried the link above. But didn’t change anything. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m having the same issues. I have followed all the steps, as I have a Blaze and it is not syncing correctly. It was up until about 3 days ago.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi

on MyFitnessPal I can’t see the check in bit that shows you weight and Fitbit sleep etc 

Best Answer
0 Votes