Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can i link or share data from myfitnesspal to fitbit? I've been entering food on myfitnesspal.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've been using myfitnesspal.com to record food and excersize.  Now i have a fitbit flex and would like to consolidate the data, or have the fitbit data to to the myfitnesspal, or have the food data go to fitbit.  anyone with experience or guidance on how to?

thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Yes, go to MFP site and then click on the APPS tab.  scroll down till you get to the FitBit Tracker.  Click on the icon.  On the right side of the page you will see a BUY button (Don't click this) and below it a link to connect the accounts.  Click on that and it should go fairly automatically.

While your Fitbit charges or you just want to catch your breath, join us on the Lifestyle Discussions

Community Council Member

Warren | Cincinnati, OH

Versa Lite, Ionic, Charge3, Inspire HR, Blaze(retired), Alta( retired),- Pixel 3

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Yes, go to MFP site and then click on the APPS tab.  scroll down till you get to the FitBit Tracker.  Click on the icon.  On the right side of the page you will see a BUY button (Don't click this) and below it a link to connect the accounts.  Click on that and it should go fairly automatically.

While your Fitbit charges or you just want to catch your breath, join us on the Lifestyle Discussions

Community Council Member

Warren | Cincinnati, OH

Versa Lite, Ionic, Charge3, Inspire HR, Blaze(retired), Alta( retired),- Pixel 3

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer