Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fit bit and my fitness pal

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi

I cant get my fitbit and my fitness pal to link.

It keeps saying fitbit is linked with another myfitness pal account.

A my fitness pal account does then appear in the my apps section with access. Fitbit doesnt appear in my spps on the myfitness pal account.

I have then revoked access to my fitness pal and treid to link them again and it still thinks its linked to another account.

Please help?

Anyone had the same problem?

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

@Denstead Welcome to the Fitbit Community! Try to revoke MFP access from the Fitbit online dashboard. You can do so by going to your settings > applications > revoke access. After doing this, you can re link both apps and it should work properly after doing this. 

Try that out and let me know how it goes! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
Hi I tried that several times but every time I try and re link. I get the same message that a my fitness pal account is all ready linked. Not sure what problem is? Because I can't see one linked after I revoke access on Fitbit Nd there's no finite showing as linked with my fitness pal account.
Thanks for the suggestion though.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm currently having the same problem and it's so frustrating! Did you ever get a resolution?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I think this is a new problem not related to that old 2016 thread.

Keep an eye on the following thread for the latest info on MFP syncing issues: https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Third-Party-Integrations/MyFitnessPal-syncing-outage-April-29th/m-p/...

Best Answer