Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fitbit email from myfitnesspal

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

hi i just got a email from myfitnesspalamfp.underarmour.com  saying that they have been hacked!     they say some myfitnesspal user accounts, have been taken, whats the score , does this affect me, does everyone with a fitbit have a myfitnesspal account  thanks jason

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

MyFitnessPal is separate from fitbit with their own accounts and passwords. Many fitbit users, like me, also have a MyFitnessPal account.

As explained in the email, there has been a security breach at MyFitnessPal which does not affect fitbit but MyFitnessPal are recommending that people change their MyFitnessPal account password.

If you have used the same password elsewhere it's also a good idea to change the password there.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

MyFitnessPal is separate from fitbit with their own accounts and passwords. Many fitbit users, like me, also have a MyFitnessPal account.

As explained in the email, there has been a security breach at MyFitnessPal which does not affect fitbit but MyFitnessPal are recommending that people change their MyFitnessPal account password.

If you have used the same password elsewhere it's also a good idea to change the password there.

Best Answer

thankyou, i am only using fitbit app and this website, so i am all good, but why did i get the email, if i dont use myfittnesspal

Best Answer
0 Votes