Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iCardio iOS app by Fitdigits Inc not compatible with Charge 2?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Dear All,

Before buying my Charge 2, I was using a heart rate monitor by Scoche.  I used the iCardio app to record all my activities with heart rates during my workouts like treadmill, cardio, weights, running.  But when I try to pair it with the app, it is not detected by the app.  Do I need to do something so the app will recognize the Charge 2? Any app that you can recommend to replace my iCardio?

Fitbit Charge 2 user | synced with iPhone 6Chrome @ Windows 10 64-bit Enterprise 2016 LTSB for browsing fitbit community forum
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @tjbridge, welcome aboard to the Fitbit Community! Indeed, there are third party apps that are not compatible with Fitbit, iCardio does not figure among the supported apps so it might be the reason you are not able to share data with your Fitbit account or viceversa.

When you integrate other app is your Fitbit account the one that shared the data and not your tracker, so if the app does not allow to connect Fitbit the information wont be displayed in other platforms.

As an alternative you can use your Fitbit app to gather all the data about heart rate and exercise to maintain control of your daily routine. There are other options you can integrate with your Fitbit account like Runtastic or MyFitnessPal, although with third party app will depend of the information that allow to sync.

For more details please visit Third Party Apps - Informational Post.

Hope this helps. See you until the next time.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @tjbridge, welcome aboard to the Fitbit Community! Indeed, there are third party apps that are not compatible with Fitbit, iCardio does not figure among the supported apps so it might be the reason you are not able to share data with your Fitbit account or viceversa.

When you integrate other app is your Fitbit account the one that shared the data and not your tracker, so if the app does not allow to connect Fitbit the information wont be displayed in other platforms.

As an alternative you can use your Fitbit app to gather all the data about heart rate and exercise to maintain control of your daily routine. There are other options you can integrate with your Fitbit account like Runtastic or MyFitnessPal, although with third party app will depend of the information that allow to sync.

For more details please visit Third Party Apps - Informational Post.

Hope this helps. See you until the next time.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer

Thank you @RobertoME I will explore the Fitbit app and other third party apps with the link you provided. Have a great weekend! Smiley Very Happy

Fitbit Charge 2 user | synced with iPhone 6Chrome @ Windows 10 64-bit Enterprise 2016 LTSB for browsing fitbit community forum
Best Answer
0 Votes