Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need a "find my fitbit" app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

my fitbit one fell out of the holder while i was exercising and its lost somewhere in my apartment.  it needs a thing where it beeps when you lose it

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @JAMIE9999, good to see you stay tune to the Fitbit Community! I'm sorry to hear your One is strayed.  At the moment there is no app that works in the way you explained, but I can suggest a few things in case your One still is lost.

- If you've paired your Fitbit tracker with a mobile device, you can take that device to the area where your tracker may have been lost and watch for it to sync. This may help you to pinpoint its location. 
- If you sync with a computer, check your dashboard to see the last time your tracker synced. If it synced recently, it is within 20 feet of your computer. 

- Look near your laundry. Many people who clip their tracker onto clothing find that it ends up in the dirty clothes pile, it happened to one of my friends once.

There are some apps that will aid you as well to find your tracker as a Bluetooth locator. For iOS you can try LightBlue - Bluetooth Low Energy (http://goo.gl/bAB5ST). For Android you can try Bluetooth Finder (http://goo.gl/CLyxgf).

Keep me posted how it goes and if you were able to find your tracker.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer

I found it behind an end table.  It went flying while I was exercising

Best Answer

Hey, @JAMIE9999Heart It is nice to see you around. I'm so happy to hear that you found your tracker! Now you are back on track with your buddy. 

I hope to see you around a little more, have you participated in our cool discussions board?Heart

Solange | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes

yup im all over the boards

Best Answer
0 Votes