Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Hey Siri Start Fitbit App then Start Walk"

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

1.    I have Aftershokz Air headphones paired to my iPhone.  When I go exercising, usually walking, I like to get voice cues the way 'Map my run' used to do for me.  I am moving to tracking my walks using the Fitbit App but the only way to enable voice cues is via the Fitbit App. While Tapping the Charge3 through exercise; walk; will map the walk, it won't activate cues, To get voice cues we must initiate the walk through the Fitbit App directly. I can start the app from the Home Screen and add a new walk as usual, but to make things easier for myself I will say  "hey Siri Start Fitbit App". then the App on my iPhone starts usually at the 'Today' screen or the map screen with a large red start button which I press then the walk is recorded with voice cues as usual.

2.    I would like to say; "Hey Siri, Start Fitbit App then start walk". I would like the App to start the App and give a Voice cue like "Walk Started Fitbit engaged". Then the cues follow on as normal.  

3.   At the moment Siri responds with " Fitbit hasn't added support for that with Siri"

4.  In para 2 above you could replace 'walk' with the name of any support exercise.

5.  Fitbit should also, at a lesser priority provide the same functionality for those with this other lesser quality devices and the e-supporter named Alex?or something. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

@KiwiDes what is it that you would like help with from your fellow Fitbit users with? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Rich, I want to start my walk exercise on my Fitbit App using Siri.  But that is a development thing, and I don’t think users will be able to help.  Fitbit must contact Apple to enable Siri to process within the Fitbit App....I think

Best Answer
0 Votes

Do you really think apple wants siri on a Fitbit. 

They don't even let Fitbit users respond to texts. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I don’t think Siri is in the Fitbit even now when it opens the Fitbit App on the iPhone.  So I don’t think Siri will be in a Fitbit if Siri is permitted to start an exercise in the App.  Text management has nothing to do with what I am suggesting. Please don’t confuse the two.   If you don’t ask, you don’t get. Regards Des

Best Answer
0 Votes

Well it has already been suggested

Best Answer
0 Votes