Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sync to my gym membership

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

having trouble sync my watch to my gym membership

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the community @SunsetRunner, may I ask what gym membership you are asking about?

If your gym membership is able to connect to your Fitbit account, then I would think one of the employees would know the details on how to link up. This link need to be done through the gym account.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Welcome to the community @SunsetRunner, may I ask what gym membership you are asking about?

If your gym membership is able to connect to your Fitbit account, then I would think one of the employees would know the details on how to link up. This link need to be done through the gym account.

Best Answer
Everyone active
Stowmarket

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I would send them a tweet @EveryoneActive, 

contact them through Facebook, it contact the directly.

https://www.everyoneactive.com

Third parties are responsible for their own link to your Fitbit data.

Best Answer

thank you .so when i next go to the gym would theybe able to sync it for me ,,,im trying to do this swim distance for march 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SunsetRunner Welcome to the Fitbit Community and sorry for the delayed response.

I regret to hear that you are having difficulties to sync your watch to your gym membership. As @Rich_Laue mentioned, please be so kind to contact the gym administrator for information about how to sync your device to them.

@Rich_Laue Thanks for your support.

Feel free to contact us if you have any question.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes