Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sync with Weight Watchers?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just switched to a Charge 2.  When I go to Compatable apps in the account setting and click on WW, a message "This app is not available for you device".  Is this unique to the Charge 2? Which fitbits are compatable with WW?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @AZSAM,

If you are still having trouble with connecting your Fitbit and Weight Watchers, I'd recommend that you revoke access to Weight Watchers and then start from scratch with linking the two accounts.

Hope this helps!

Derrick | Retired Moderator, Fitbit

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

You need to lnk it from the WW site

http://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1570/?q=weight+watchers&l=en_US&fs=Search&pn=1

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks for the response. Ive done that. When I get to instruction 6 and enter my fibit account info and enter, I am redirected to instruction 6.
On the mobile app for fitbit Ive gone to Accounts, then to Discover compatible apps, then to the weight watchers button the message is “This app is not available for your device”
Wondering if this is unique to the Charge2?
Best Answer
0 Votes

I should have written "redirected to step 5"

Best Answer
0 Votes

Then I think you need to contact WW. They should set it up do that you can link it.

Do contact them

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @AZSAM,

If you are still having trouble with connecting your Fitbit and Weight Watchers, I'd recommend that you revoke access to Weight Watchers and then start from scratch with linking the two accounts.

Hope this helps!

Derrick | Retired Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes