Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wont sync with weight watchers app

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I have been using my fit it zip since January and very please I am, however over the last 2 weeks it doesn't seem to want to sync in with my weight watchers app any more, haven't changed any of the settings any ideas
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

It's great to see that you've visited the Fitbit Community @Powrenrs. I'm not sure why you are experiencing this issue. I would recommend revoking the access between Fitbit and Weight Watchers and link them once again. Hope this helps.

Thanks for stopping by, see you around. Smiley Very Happy

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
18 REPLIES 18

It's great to see that you've visited the Fitbit Community @Powrenrs. I'm not sure why you are experiencing this issue. I would recommend revoking the access between Fitbit and Weight Watchers and link them once again. Hope this helps.

Thanks for stopping by, see you around. Smiley Very Happy

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I.ve been having the same issue with my fitbit Heart and Weignt Watchers for 4 or 5 days I hace disconnected and reconnected my fitbit and Weight watchers from each other and my apple phone daily and I still can't get the Apps to play nice with each other.  Any other ideas anybody?

Best Answer
0 Votes
I revoked the access as well and now it doesn't show up how can I add it again. Would love some help. Thanks
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for joining us @Butterflywings @Gayl118. Please take a look at these instructions to link your two accounts. If you keep experiencing issues it could be a good idea contacting Weight Watchers Support.

Catch you later. Cat Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes
Why doesn't weight watchers show in the Fitbit applications in my settings?

Sent from my iPhone 😃🌸🐶
Best Answer
0 Votes

I revoked my access too, it shows on my weight watchers a fitbit connected, but under my Fitbit profile nothing shows showing I have given weight watchers access. No one between weight watchers or fitbit can give me an answer.

Best Answer
Did you try the weigh watchers Facebook page. I expressed my concerns there and a WW rep actually called me and straighten it all out for me. Something about the tab for the weight it had it syncs with the Fitbit. Sent from my iPhone 😃🌸🐶
Best Answer
0 Votes
I just sent them a message so hopefully they are able to help.
Best Answer
0 Votes

The Canadian Weight Watchers site does not look like this......  it is not working for me.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I thought I was the only 1 having this problem. I reset my fitbit and it synced perfectly. Go to fitbit an search how to reset, it was so easy.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I was having the same problem and this post really helped me!! "If you have an Aria scale connected on the WW app and a Fitbit, you need to disconnect the scale and the Fitbit on the WW app, then relink both and the WW website will ask for permission to use Fitbit info", then my fitbit and ww reconnected and began working again.  Scale connects as well!  YAY!!!

Moderator edit: all-caps

Best Answer

I am having this same issue, and each app wants to blame the other for the problem and nobody seems to be able to figure it out.

Best Answer

I have done this. Twice and it's still not syncing. HELP!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have tried for a month to sync my fitbit to my WW account. nothing seems to work. Anyone with a clue what to try next?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I would suggest going on the Weight Watchers facebook page and instant message them.   I did that and I received a phone call from WW and they walked me through the issue.  Hope that helps

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same problem. I revoked access, but now I'm not being given the option to access the option to link again.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My weight watchers app is showing that it is connected to the fitbit charge 2, but it wont sync, it just keeps telling me "sync not completed - please try again" . It also says to make sure my fitbit app is updated with the latest fitbit data.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I did that. No change. 

Best Answer
0 Votes