Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't turn off DND nor sleep mode on my Versa 4

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have both do not disturb and sleep mode on and I can’t turn either off when the other is on, therefore it’s stuck. How can I fix this?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi there, @AltarielT. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your Versa 4. I will do my best to help you with this! 

I did have a similar issue with my Versa 4 a while ago. I know that you mentioned that you already tried turning off sleep and DND mode, but please note that DND and sleep mode can't be turned on at the same time what means that is very likely that sleep mode is turned on (which keeps DND on and the screen wake remains off). Have you tried just tapping sleep mode to turn it off? When I had this issue, I was tapping all the options because I didn't know what was going, until I just tried turning off sleep mode, and that was it, my issue got solved. Would you mind double checking that?

If the above doesn't help, please try 
to change your clock face. If this fixes the issue, you can change your clock face back to the original clock face.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

Hi @AltarielT - you may have to factory reset the watch to fix this firmware bug and set it up again.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes