Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I change the clock format on my Versa 4?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just received my new Fitbit Versa 4, and I love it so far -except the "always on time" is displayed in military time. How do I get it back to a 12 hour clock?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @Maggiemayk71. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post. 

As @JohnnyRow has mentioned, you can set the clock format on your Versa 4 to 24 or 12 hours. Nevertheless, keep in mind that if your Versa 4 keeps showing in a wrong clock format, try switching to a clock face that actually shows the 12 hr format. I have set a few clock faces that only show 24 hr format even when I have set my clock to 12 hrs. So, I recommend choosing a different clock face. For more information, see How do I change the clock face on my Fitbit device? 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

On phone app from Today screen:

Profile pic > App Settings > Clock Display Time > 12 Hour

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer

Hi there, @Maggiemayk71. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post. 

As @JohnnyRow has mentioned, you can set the clock format on your Versa 4 to 24 or 12 hours. Nevertheless, keep in mind that if your Versa 4 keeps showing in a wrong clock format, try switching to a clock face that actually shows the 12 hr format. I have set a few clock faces that only show 24 hr format even when I have set my clock to 12 hrs. So, I recommend choosing a different clock face. For more information, see How do I change the clock face on my Fitbit device? 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes