Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My experience with Versa 4

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So new Fitbit 4 that has now started working ( purchased today day31/03/2023)if it’s kept in complete darkness 😳 On one hand I have a Fitbit 2 other Fitbit 4. Fitbit 4 I have close to bottom of hand ( so in complete darkness) not comfortable by any means.

But apart from getting messages, nothing is basically sent to my phone, nor can I use google for paying.

I have rung company they will give me new watch.. so I will do.. but the problem obviously lies within Fitbit changing to having a goggle account( not needed till 2025)

whilst now I can see my steps nothing comes up on my phone as to what I’ve done.

So I want my money back and it’s a yes to Apple Watch.

Do not buy a Fitbit till they have worked out there problems:

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Welcome back to the Fitbit community, @Sandyamba!

As you've mentioned that you're wearing your device close to the bottom of your hand, please have a look here to see how you should wear your Fitbit device to get better tracking results:

How do I wear my Fitbit device? 

Concerning your issue not being able to use Google Wallet, please check for supported banks in this article:

Google Wallet Help - Find supported payment methods 

Talahthas, Fitbit Community Council
Charge, Charge HR, Blaze, Versa, Versa 2, Charge 5, Versa 4, Aria, Aria 2, Pixel 4a, Pixel 7
Best Answer

Hi @Sandyamba.

If you want a refund you will need to return it to wherever you purchased it from.

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Looking to get more sleep? Join the conversation on the Sleep better forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

They are sending new one, didn’t have to go to shop purchased from.

They won’t allow me to put up letter of sending it and at no cost.

cheers

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Sandyamba Ok so they did an exchange, although from your first post I thought you were looking for a full refund? That would likely involve returning it to the place your bought it from. 

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Looking to get more sleep? Join the conversation on the Sleep better forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your positive feedback, @Sandyamba, have fun with your new device!

Talahthas, Fitbit Community Council
Charge, Charge HR, Blaze, Versa, Versa 2, Charge 5, Versa 4, Aria, Aria 2, Pixel 4a, Pixel 7
Best Answer
0 Votes

I was looking for one that works.

They are sending a new one, though the one I got now works.. no understanding why, but for how long it will work I’m not sure

Best Answer