Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Versa 4 won't track skin temperature

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, my 3 day old versa 4 will not read my skin temperature. Juan states in previous messages that problem is being resolved. Has it been fixed. I brought my Fitbit product for a reason. Please respond.

Kind regards 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @Nannylongsox. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your new Versa 4.

Yes, the issue has been solved. Nevertheless, please note your Versa 4 doesn't show skin temp, it shows variation from your baseline skin temperature and it takes at least 3 days to set your baseline temperature, so you should not expect to see any results yet anyway.

Also keep in mind that it typically varies over the course of a night. Factors that may cause skin temperature to vary include changes in room temperature, bedding, circadian rhythm, menstrual cycle, or the onset of a fever. Note that significant changes in ambient temperature may negatively impact skin temperature tracking. For more information, see How can Fitbit help me track my temperature? 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi there, @Nannylongsox. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your new Versa 4.

Yes, the issue has been solved. Nevertheless, please note your Versa 4 doesn't show skin temp, it shows variation from your baseline skin temperature and it takes at least 3 days to set your baseline temperature, so you should not expect to see any results yet anyway.

Also keep in mind that it typically varies over the course of a night. Factors that may cause skin temperature to vary include changes in room temperature, bedding, circadian rhythm, menstrual cycle, or the onset of a fever. Note that significant changes in ambient temperature may negatively impact skin temperature tracking. For more information, see How can Fitbit help me track my temperature? 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you so much. I love my Versa 4..
Enjoy your day.

Get Outlook for Android<>
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Nannylongsox I'm glad to hear that you're loving your Versa 4.

I would like to invite you to visit our Health & Wellness where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members.

Happy stepping! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi my Versa 4 has frozen on the main screen (clock screen)...I can not swipe up, down or either side. So disappointed in this product, paid almost $400. I've only had my Versa 4 for just on a week. 

Best Answer
0 Votes