Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

On-wrist calls aren't working on my Versa 4

I am not able to answer calls or get calls on my versa 4. It has paired with my android phone but when I go to Bluetooth to connect it, I get the message app needed to use this device.

The sleep data sync to phone but the Bluetooth isn't letting me  connect the versa 4

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there, @Bonitabs. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with the on-wrist calls on your Versa 4. I will do my best to help you with this! 

As a first approach, please note that the Versa 4 Controls might be listed as “Not Connected” in the list of Bluetooth devices on your phone. When you receive a phone call, the controls automatically reconnect. 

Nevertheless, I'd recommend verifying the following:

If you continue having issues, try the following troubleshooting steps:

1. On the phone, turn Bluetooth off and back on.
  2. Restart the Fitbit device once gain. For instructions, see How do I restart my Fitbit device?
  3. Remove Versa 4 Controls from the list of Bluetooth devices on your phone.
  4. Set up on-wrist calls again. For instructions, see How do I set up on-wrist calls on my Fitbit device?
Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes