Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 4 won't receive WhatsApp call notifications from my Android phone

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, I bought Fitbit versa4 and using on Android device. I'm not receiving WhatsApp call(incoming calls) in my versa 4. Normal phone calls are receiving. Is there anything I am missing?

Note: I see versa 4 is receiving WhatsApp call when connected with iPhone.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi there, @Gangadhar511. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your Versa 4.

I've seen you contacted our Support Team after posting here and they've already assisted you. If you still need help or have any questions/concerns regarding the outcome of your case, please feel free to contact our team back for further assistance.

See you around. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Marre, I didn't receive any resolution from support team. They said issue is escalated to higher level support team. Till now there is no resolution for my ticket. So please help asap. Else I request you to refund my money and take your product.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello, @Gangadhar511. Please note that your case was forwarded to our higher tier of support for further checking. Someone will be in contact with you soon as they have the resolution for your issue. It seems that our Support Team has exhausted all troubleshooting steps availed for this issue, so there's nothing left we here in the community can suggest. 

I hope we can get you back on track. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I too have the same problem. I also did the trouble shooting steps suggested by the support, but no solution as of yet. This issue of not receiving WhatsApp call in Android is not new. Versa 2 and 3 had also same issue. I hope Fitbit team solves this soon. You can find a lot of old posts on this. But no solution has been proposed. 

Best Answer