Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All-day sync and *phone* battery drain?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Has anyone else noticed all-day sync sucking your phone's battery (I know it will deplete the tracker's battery faster)?

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

From what I’ve been told, yes, all day sync does affect the life of your battery. So, I always have it off and just manually sync. But I’ve also been told that syncing also causes battery drain too. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi! Where do I change it to manually sync?

Best Answer
0 Votes

oh by syncing manually, i have to turn on my Bluetooth and location (instead of leaving it on)  and open my Fitbit app, I pull down the screen to sync or have it sync automatically then when I open the Fitbit app.  I do that every time I want to sync my Versa. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Where do you turn the automatically sync option off?

Best Answer
0 Votes

The all day sync is kinda like an automatic sync so you can just turn that off and see if that saves a bit more battery. But leaving your Bluetooth on also drains battery but if you turn that off, you won’t receive any notifications or alarms. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you! I turned off the all day sync. I have to keep my Bluetooth on because I have other devices. But hopefully that helps!

Best Answer
0 Votes

You’re welcome and Good luck!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did you paired it with the phone?

If you did and stiil don't see it, unpair and pair it again. Make sure you have the latest version of the Fitbit app installed on your phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes