Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bitmoji won't connect

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I got everything ready and connected my Fitbit to my snapchat/bitmoji. Now it is stuck at 0% teleporting. It has been stuck for over 30 min. I have turned my phone and device off then back on. I have a strong internet connection.  My watch face just has the "thinking" circle on it now. Please help. The progress is still updating on the app so I know they are connected. 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Fitbit Update: 5/2

Hi everyone!

Many of you had previously reported having issues downloading the Bitmoji clockface and getting stuck at a 2% download. We released a permanent fix for this issue with an updated version of the clock face. Please make sure you are downloading the latest version: 1.2.0, which is the newest version and contains this fix. 

Since we've reached a resolution for the main topic on this thread, I'm now going to close this thread from further comments. If you come across any new issues with the Bitmoji clockface or anything else with your Versa, please start and open a new discussion to report. 

We're happy to hear from you all that you're enjoying this fun and exciting clockface. See you all around the forums! 

Want to get more steps? Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
241 REPLIES 241

mine is doing the same thing..but for about 45 mintues. i finally restarted by phone and my versa and its still at 0%. hoping this gets fixed soon

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine isn't working either, i was really looking forward to it...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine won't work either. I've got it downloaded I can get to where I "connect" to Snapchat and hit continue. But then, when I'm supposed to go "back to app" and I click continue I just get a bunch of gibbersih!

Why release the Face if no one was going to be able to make it work??? I've just got the time on a blue screen and a "working" dial. #sadpanda

Best Answer

@Mguler @SunsetRunner @Skinnywitch @Tammy2014 Welcome to the Fitbit Community forums! I'm so glad to see you all excited to download the Bitmoji clockface. Smiley Happy I was super eager to try it out as well. 

The "teleporting" will take some time, since this is when your Bitmoji stickers are being downloaded. I recommend keeping your phone close to your watch during this process and make sure the Fitbit app continues to run in the background, or even the foreground if possible. If you want to read more, check out our Bitmoji help article

You could also take a look at our blog post. Let me know if you're all still having trouble. 

Want to get more steps? Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Thanks for the reply. However, the app says it'll take less than 5 minutes...

Best Answer

Mine is also stuck. It says 2% now for more than 1 hour.

Nothing works. Restarted the phone, the App, the Versa.

Disconnected Versa from the app, connected it again.

Tried to choose another Clockface, than back to the Bitmoji Clockface. 

Versa and Phone are side by side for a while now.....

No changes. It stays at 2% 😩

Best Answer

I have tried switching watch faces a couple times now and each time it gets stuck at 2% (this time its been stuck at 2% for over an hour). I'd like to use the clock face but it just wont finish setting up

Best Answer

I'm not even getting a %. My little wheel is just spinning on a blue screen Smiley Sad

Best Answer

Same here!! Stuck at 2%! So sad

Best Answer

Hi, try to download this Clock Face via Wifi.

1. Put your Versa in the charger and connect it to you PC

2. For certainty, do the same with your phone

3. Go to the fitbit app and Wifi settings and press it.

4. You will see your home's network with right next to it the Wifi icon which is white.

5. Press the Wifi icon and Fitbit will start connecting to your home's network

6. Once it's estabished, the icon turns to blue and it says connected.

7. To be sure that your Versa is also connected, go to the settings on your Versa, press it and scroll down to Device Info and press that too. If you see an IP address there, your Versa is connected.

Now, go to the Fitbit app and choose the Bitmoji clockface and press install. This should be much faster that via BT. If you thinkmy post really helped you solve your problem, see my signature. Thanks!!

EDIT: It appeared that the Fitbit site encountered problems and therefore you could not reach it and the downlaod of this clock face lasted that long or failed. This problem is solved now and you can download your Clock Face the normal way, although Wifi is always faster than BT.  

Best Answer

Same issue.😢

Best Answer
0 Votes

i had the same problem but fixed it. I had the bitmoji app already on my phone but not snap chat (really not interested in having snapchat at all). But had to download the app and sign up to get the feature.

Once you're signed up if you're not already click on the snap chat logo (the ghost looking thing), then click on the bitmoji icon, this will then give you the option to create a bitmoji or import it from the bitmoji app (if you have the app already). Once your bitmoji is linked to your snapchat it should start to load.  if it doesn't then i'm say quit fit bit app and re open it (that's what worked for me).

It certainly take more than 5 mins i'd stay more like 15-20 mins.

But yeah the key here is to make sure your bitmoji is linked to you snapchat app 1st then it should work.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yeahhh lol thanks for trying but I've already had both apps and I'm still stuck at 2% after hours.  

Best Answer

@OhSheeshV Maybe try resetting your watch and force quitting the app if it's still stuck on 2%.  Then reopen app and see it that gives it a little kick.  (you've probably tried all this but just in case).

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi 

Connected to WiFi, did all steps but it won't move of 0%. Why? 

Best Answer

I tried again tonight.  I got it ready and left it running while I showered,  when I got out it was done! Thanks for all your help.  It looks like it just needed to be tried again later. Hope you all got yours up and running 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I tried to connect this last night and left it running while i went to bed but it was still stuck on 2% on the transporting to smart watch. I have since tried to connect many times this morning and it is not working, any suggestions?? at the moment i have it sat next to me with the watch and im not letting the screen turn off but ive been sat like this 20 mins so far. 

I have turned everything off and on again, ive installed a different clockface and then tried bitmoji again. Im using a versa 

Best Answer

Same problem here!  Tried all the suggested steps but with no luck.

Best Answer

I am having the same issues too - left it overnight and still only 2%. Have tried swapping clock faces and closing everything!

Best Answer