Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't log in with Spotify on Versa 2

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi all,

I've just bought the new versa 2 and I can't connect to my spotify premium account whether with facebook connection or direct connection, I've got an error message saying the username or the password is incorrect. I tested them on spotify and facebook official and they work... So I don't understand.

Have you face the same issue?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there @Juju01, welcome to the Community Forums. I'm sorry for the late response. Thanks for testing the email and password in Spotify and Facebook official site. 

Are you still having logging issues with your Spotify account? If so, please restart your Versa 2 by following these steps and log out from your Fitbit account (also make sure that your Fitbit app is up-to-date). 

Once you've done that, follow the steps below: 

1. In the Fitbit app, tab the Today tab > your profile picture > your device image > Apps.
  2. Tap the gear icon next to Spotify.
  3. Tap Log in and follow the on-screen instructions to log in to your Spotify Premium account.
  4. Open the Spotify app on your phone or other device and begin playing music.
  5. Open the Spotify app on your watch to control music. 
    • Tap the devices icon to switch between devices. To see a device, you must have the Spotify app open on that device and be logged in to your account. Up to 8 devices are listed.
    • Tap the shuffle icon to shuffle the tracks.
    • Tap the heart icon to like a track.
    • Use the controls to play, pause, or skip to the next track or previous track.
    • Swipe right to see your 8 most recently played playlists, or tap Library to find the playlists you created, the playlists created for you, and a selection of workout playlists. Tap a playlist to switch to it.

For troubleshooting, see Why can't I control music with my Fitbit device?

I'll be around if there's anything else I may do to assist you with. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had this issue today and I figured it out. Sleep mode may be on even though your settings note that it's off. Pull down your notifications tab. Check for the crescent moon. If it's there, restart your versa 2 by holding down the side button for several seconds.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @costazu, welcome on board. Thanks for sharing the steps that worked for you. 

Since you tried this, is everything working as expected?

I'm looking forward to your response. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes