Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Estimated Oxygen Variation

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Why is this now available on only some Charge 3 and Versas? 

Best Answer
648 REPLIES 648
I’ve never had the graph and just since last night my Fitbit app stopped
tracking my sleep so I had to reboot
Best Answer
0 Votes

I am still not sure if there is an official full roll out or not. So when I haven't seen the EOV graph until now can I expect it soon?

Tracking my health and movements with Fitbit from april 2014, now using a Sense 2™
Best Answer

Hello @RonaldM and @SunsetRunner.

The feature has not yet been rolled out for every user. You can expect it to be rolled out to everyone sometime in 2020. As soon as we do get specifics we will be sharing them with everyone.

I hope this clarifies your question!

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer

I created some Matlab script to correlate my finger pulseox and the fitbit raw data. Find a 7-day comparison below. The 6 first days I did not use my CPAP and there might be some kind of correlation (finally D.C.'s estimation formula spo2fitbit*0.1+97 seems to be the best choice, though values over 100 appear). BUT, the last day (in a red square) I used the CPAP, and the finger data shows almost no desaturation (as expected!), whereas fitbit shows the same cuasi-random behavior of every other day). I only show these 6 days but the same conclusions apply for all the data I have (roughly 30 non-contiguous days).

I am also comparing (though still not enough data) with a Garmin VA4 from I borrowed from a colleague, and... *the same random garbage*!!!!). So, now comes my conclusion: the reflective pulseoximetry is not reliable with current sensors! GIGO! (Garbage In Garbage Out). 

I'd like to see some snapshots of people showing his EOV inside the app, just for curiosity. I still do not have the EOV data in my android app, and I'm just using the raw data I got from my settings in the web site.

image.png

Best Answer
Where are you getting the data from?
Best Answer
0 Votes

Under https://www.fitbit.com/settings/data/export click on Request My Data. Just wait 30 mins and you'd be able to Dowload it.

----------------------

Export Your Account Archive

Download a copy of your Fitbit data. This includes information about your body, activities, sleep and food. Learn more

Request My Data

Best Answer
0 Votes

What if turning upside-down the Versa/Charge during sleep? The idea is place it in front of the radial artery (see https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2405959516301205).

Anybody wanting to try? I'll give a last chance to this topic, since I guess that no signal processing can extract anything useful from current state of the art sensors. Some new hardware must be invented!

Best Answer

Hi everyone!

Just thought I would jump in here to confirm; that our engineers have identified and fixed an issue that was causing the EOV graph to disappear. Users who have access to the EOV preview should now see the graph again. 

As a reminder, the EOV graph has not yet been released to all users. I appreciate your patience as our team works to have this feature rolled out to everyone. I will be sure to keep you all updated once I have more news on that front. 

Thanks to everyone who is taking the time to provide feedback on their EOV experience!

Want to get more deep sleep? Join the discussion on our Sleep better forum.

Best Answer
Thanks for the info!
Best Answer
0 Votes

SOMETIME in 2020??? really??? wow, that's just sad.

Samsung Galaxy S8, Sense
Best Answer

Or . . . Could be February 1st.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Let’s hope so
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a Versa and it’s 2020... I don’t see any blood oxygen data in the sleep section. WHEN in 2020 will all customers get this data? Why don’t I have it now?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Good question.
Best Answer
0 Votes

After waking up this morning, I noticed for the first time that there is a red led flashing on the inside of my Versa when I took it off to put it on the charger. No EOV graph. Perhaps tomorrow.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I’ve always had the red light but on the back of my Fitbit charge 3 but no
graph, like you say maybe tomorrow lol 🤔
Best Answer
0 Votes

When will this feature be available for Australian users?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have had the blood oxygen graft on my charge 3 device ever sense I bought it 2 weeks ago . Today it is totally gone. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I bought mine in December 2019 and never had the graph / chart
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Stephanie044 please reread the community guidelines and stop. 

Best Answer
0 Votes