Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 won't connect with Spotify

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Everything is connected Im getting text and phone calls and my steps sync with the app.

The Spotify won't connect Ive did a reset

I just dont know what more to do

Also I dont have the 7 stars when you swipe up and it wont let me add it

Help me please and thank you

Moderator edit: format and updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
128 REPLIES 128

Hi @TamiiCoco and welcome to the forums. Which phone do you have? As for the missing “7 stats,” if you are referring to the stats that appear on the Versa when you swipe up, you should see a Settings button. Tap that to set up which stats should show up on your screen.

p.s. Please do not post using ALL CAPS. It’s not good netiquette and is more difficult to read. 

Best Answer

Hello, 

I'm having the same problem. Everything else is synced / connected except for the Spotify app and I can't seem to get it to work. Does anyone have a solution for this? I've already googled and nothing is helping.

Best Answer

I'm also having issues with Spotify connectivity. 
Phone's Bluetooth is on and paired with the Versa 2. 
Spotify app is added and logged in under the Versa 2 mobile app settings. 
Spotify account has premium on it.

Under all conditions I seem to get: 

"Make sure your phone's Bluetooth is on, then sync your device using the Fitbit mobile app."

I've also tried syncing headphones to both the phone and to the Versa 2 but there seems to be no change in result. 

Best Answer

I have this issue as well. Versa 2 is connected but the Spotify app can't find my device. 

I personally am using the Google Pixel 2. 

Best Answer

Also having the same issues with spotify.

All other apps work but spotify whenever i try connect spotify i get the message below.

"Make sure your phone's Bluetooth is on, then sync your device using the Fitbit mobile app."

Currently using mate 20 pro.

Best Answer

Same here. All is syncing correctly except the Spotify app, which shows the "Make sure your phone's Bluetooth is on (...)" message on the watch.

Bluetooth is on and the watch syncs, I have Spotify account added in the Spotify options of the Fitbit app and I'm a premium user. Can't guess why it isn't working, this is really annoying...

Best Answer

Forgot to say that I'm using a Oneplus 6T and Android 9 Pie.

I also turned off battery optimisation for the Fitbit app and tried restarting the watch.

Best Answer

Strangely enough, it got solved after restarting the phone. I'd advise you to try that.

Best Answer

Restarting my phone worked for me. Pixel 3

Best Answer

On another note. Any issues with receiving texts?  I heard that this was a problem.  I want to get a Versa, but want to know what other users think.

Best Answer

Same issue for me, using an Honor 10.

Spotify app reinstalled on watch, Fitbit app reinstalled and syncing fine via Bluetooth, Spotify Premium account logged in via the app, all permissions granted.

Best Answer

Same issue here. Pixel 2, Spotify premium, all permissions granted and reset the phone

Best Answer

After i reset the phone spotify starting working

Eneko89 Thanks

Best Answer

This worked for me:

Go to your Fitbit app.

Then Account > Versa 2 (or other device) > Apps > My Apps.

Click Spotify Settings and log in.

Best Answer
Already done, makes no difference.
Best Answer

Try turning your phone off. Then back on. It worked for me.

Best Answer

Restartings worked for me, Pixel 3a

Thanks!

Best Answer

Initially restarting my phone worked and I was able to use controls. But it has disconnected and I can't establish a connection again. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Spotify Fitbit app, ensured that I was logged in to Spotify In the settings, phone connected to wifi. And Fitbit connected by Bluetooth to phone. When it didn't work I restarted my phone again and I had to manually connect by Bluetooth again via the settings on my Versa. Still won't work and prompts either to connect by Bluetooth and sync or to ensure phone is connected to the internet when both of these have been done. Feeling very frustrated. 

Using pixel 3a. 

Best Answer

Same here. Have set everything up but it will not connect and cannot get headphones to work. I bought 2 of the versa 2. One for me and one for the wife. Will be returning both

Best Answer