Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa and Versa 2 charger - compatible?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

If I have the older versa watch and now buy the new versa 2 watch, can I charge both watches on both chargers? 

Moderator edit: title for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

No, I'm afraid not. It seems the versa 2 is slightly thicker and will not connect to the versa charger.

Are you also aware that you can't connect both a versa and a versa 2 to the same account?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
10 REPLIES 10

No, I'm afraid not. It seems the versa 2 is slightly thicker and will not connect to the versa charger.

Are you also aware that you can't connect both a versa and a versa 2 to the same account?

Best Answer

Steve excellent points, I just brought home my new Versa 2, have had the Versa for some time now and really like it, but the 2 was on sale for $129.99 so I couldn't pass it up.  Was wondering where my Versa went when I added my Versa 2 to my Fitbit app, as my older Charge 2 is still there.  Also, very disappointed that the Versa charger won't work on the Versa 2 - as now I'll have to buy a new charger (have a stand charger for my Versa) that is so much easier to use than the charger than came with the original Versa.  Very "Apple-esque"...

Best Answer

I totally agree with you,  it is become like Apple but but what do you expect as that Google owns FIBIT such a shame about this as it's going to go downhill as look where Google's watch it !!!!!!!!! I can see they will destroy this company,  I bought the fitbit versa 2 & love especially that it only needs to be charged once a week, as I have the samsung galaxy watch, Samsung active 2 watch but the battery goes down so quick but with them I like to no that I've got a text msg or my fone is ringing only on vibrate , I wish you could be able to get the charging dock the one like apples for the versa 2 as you can get them for the versa 1 & lite but have to wait & see might come out when we get a new model  🤭🤭🤭🤭

Best Answer

I was sent a versa 2 as a replacement when the versa stopped working (no explanation). I have no choice but to buy a new spare charger for it (especially annoying as I had just bought a spare charger for my versa). 

Best Answer

Sorry this is late, only read this today after looking for similar comments. We had the same issue. Versa stopped working for no reason and no explanation given, spent an hour trying to resolve the issue via chat session and as they couldn't resolve it they sent me a Versa 2 as replacement because the Versa was no longer available. However, the Versa 2 came with a charger which is a different, poorer design than the one for the Versa. The cable runs underneath the docking station so you can't put it on a flat surface while it is charging. You have to lay it on its side. The cable needs to come from the side as it does with the Versa charger and not underneath. Fitbit need to address this issue. Total design flaw. Spoke with customer support about this issue and they were as useful as a hand brake on a canoe! Looking forward to receiving the survey they said they would be sending. Hasn't arrived as yet !!!!!

Best Answer

Absolutely! Besides your fitbit versa 1 watch, and fitbit versa 2 charger, you will also need ...

- A rubber band

- A piece of paper

1) Fold the piece of paper up, until you have a thick wad of paper for one corner

2) Put your Fitbit Versa 1 watch in the Fitbit Versa 2 charger

3) Put the folded up piece of paper on top of the Versa 1 watch, on the corner where the Fitbit logo is

4) Put the rubber band around the watch so the paper is pushing down on the watch in the bottom corner

Continue to enjoy your Fitbit Versa 1 🙂

Best Answer

Legend! Worked a treat. Thanks! X

Best Answer
0 Votes

Your welcome 🙂 don’t forget to pickup a new versa 3 as well I got one and love it 

Best Answer

Thank you. I will definitely check it out 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

GuideX told us the following and it has WORKED yay

Absolutely! Besides your fitbit versa 1 watch, and fitbit versa 2 charger, you will also need ...

- A rubber band

- A piece of paper

1) Fold the piece of paper up, until you have a thick wad of paper for one corner

2) Put your Fitbit Versa 1 watch in the Fitbit Versa 2 charger

3) Put the folded up piece of paper on top of the Versa 1 watch, on the corner where the Fitbit logo is

4) Put the rubber band around the watch so the paper is pushing down on the watch in the bottom corner

Continue to enjoy your Fitbit Versa 1 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes