Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa will not connect to JBL earbuds

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have been using my JBL earbuds all along with my Versa. Now they no longer bluetooth with my Versa. They connect with all my other electronics, so I know it's not the ear buds. I've restarted my Versa several times, updated the Fitbit app. Nothing works. The Versa detects the earbuds, but when you click on connect, my Versa just keeps trying to connect to the buds, but never does complete the connection. Please help me correct this. The only reason I purchased the Versa was to listen to music when I run and I am paying a monthly fee to Deezer for music I can't connect to. Thanks.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Annie3096.

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing the details of the difficulty you're experiencing with connecting your JBL earbuds to your Fitbit Versa. I totally understand how you are feeling, thank you for your troubleshooting efforts. I would like to confirm if you've tried to turn off and on your device by following the steps from this help article: How do I turn off my Fitbit device?

After that try to connect your headphones by following these steps: How do I connect Bluetooth audio devices to my Fitbit watch?

Let me know how it goes, I'll be around. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have followed the steps you provided.  It still will not complete the pairing process. It never shows the green check mark.

20190905_180906.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Annie3096, thank you for your reply. 

Thank you for sending a photo, I appreciate your troubleshooting efforts. Our team is aware that some users experience difficulty connecting the third-party headphones, and we are actively working in order to have a solution released soon. I am sorry for any trouble. I appreciate your patience and understanding while we work to improve your experience.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes